Reviews for Why Do the Gods Hate?
Seraphobia chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
This ending I found very interesting. As though saying that Lucy is the violent incarnation of mankind's sins against one another coming back on them. That is the true rapture, humanity's self destruction. We reap what we sow.
generalyao chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
wow this was very dark...
Number-1-Shotter chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow. This one-shot is very tragedic and depressing. Good work! I read some of your many other works before and I must say, you really have a lot of time and good skill to write so quickly. Please keep up with the good work!

Sincerely,

#1-shotter!
Ganheim chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
And that was the ultimate cruelty. That she was given just enough happy moments to really understand that life could be good, that it didn’t have to be endless misery

[Sounds a lot like life. A few moments that show what can be, inundated by a sea of mankind’s malice]

If it had all been pain and abuse she could have just accepted it. Developed some sort of tolerance and simply endured until she finally died.

[Well put]

she became ‘Nyuu’ an innocent

[Missing commas after ‘Nyuu’, ‘innocent’]

and she’s been forced

[I think this doesn’t quite match the verb tense, ‘she’d’ should fit closer]

The gods would surely be angry.

Good she thought as the end finally came. I hate you too.

[A last measure of spite. I’m not sure if it’s good or bad that I can say I understand, even as foolish as her decision may have been it was still something she was pushed towards at least somewhat]
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great story!
Darkamber8828 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
NO! NYU! KOUTA!
Nate-san chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wow, good job, Kouta...calling Lucy a monster. Bad move, dude. Worse yet, you lied to her about Yuka being a guy back in the day. Should've told the truth, broham. *Ahem, sorry. Great story here! 5/5.
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
heh sure Lucy destroyed the world but the after life that the gods will give her will make her wish she was back at her old life. Good stuff
Obsy chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That's a rather plausible end to the series, actually.
DiabolicalCalico234 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Whoa! Since when did Lucy become Alma...Holy * that was a scary thought. Anyway, i liked this story and I was wondering if you could answer this question, despite all the fics you are working on:

Would you ever think of writing a:

/Elfen Lied Crossover

/Sekirei Crossover

Vampire/Elfen Lied Crossover

Vampire/Sekirei Crossover

Lied/Sekirei Crossover

You don't have to. I'm just curious if I writer with your skill would consider doing any of these.
Lord Edric chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow one chapter back to elfen lied and you make something this morbid, scary man scary
Dominikku-kun chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow. That was pretty messed up. I sort of enjoyed the story, but... It was kind of sad.

On a scale from one to ten, I would give this story a nine and a half. It was great, but not perfect.

Keep it up, I'm sure you could change the world with your works if you wanted, you'd just have to put forth an effort.

Dominikku-kun
Sister Blood chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aww... very sad. I liked i, sad stories get me every time.
liobi chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
A very nice, if a little dark, one-shot. Do you have any original work, or do you just do fan-fiction?
Slicerness chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
meh. i never liked kouta anyway. nice oneshot, definetly helped me understand her character better