Reviews for A Full Moon
WhiteWolfRosepetals chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I love the movie and this story is awesome wish it was a series and everyone lived and formed a pack plus be beautiful creatures instead ugly furless lol anyways love this story 5/5 stars The wolf series was good too wish it lasted longer ;(
TheRealTayler13 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
OK Soo can you Plz start writing this fix again I would love to read more about Sam and B and every thing else
Mecha-Tyranno chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Keep up the good work bro, your doing good..in fact I think you've inspired me to write my own GS fan fiction story after the one I am working on right now..thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
what the... whos ghost, and does this take place after the 1st Gs?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
You really need to update. I'm also curious onto why they allow Ghost to live, espically if this takes place after Unleashed.
Clementine Lee chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
Wow, this is shaping up to be an amazing story, I can already tell. I can see that you haven't updated for quite awhile but I don't think you should abandon this one. It is obvious that you're a talented writer and I think you could go a long way with this one. You really did well with keeping everyone in character, especially Sam. Please update this. You will be making a lot of people happy if you do!
IloveYoochun chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Ooooh I cannot wait to see the additional chapters, I have to admit. I think you've got a good alternate ending going here, and I approve! (Die hard fan of Ginger Snaps Series)
finaldragon13 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
how can i put this?

I WANT MORE!

Darkwaffles007 chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
Like the story so far, jason's period thing made me lmao, update soon!
anonymous chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
awesome chapter, update soon
fghgfh chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
Really interesting, I hope you keep up with this story (even though I am a little dissapointed Ghost is alive.).
AnaFlowersofMoon chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Hey, loving it! A FAR better version of what could have happened then the movie! Oh, why I bet Ghost will be a bitch and piss everyone off?

Great to see Ginger and Bee together again!
MissRiRi chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
This is super cool. You've really got the characters down well. I'd love to read more.
blackfphoenix chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
Ah squee. um thanks for the shout-out. I reread the first chapter, which is like the fourth time I've read it. Once when I was looking through the fanfic archive a while ago. Twice when I reviewed last time and now again for the re-edit. I'm so glad you decided to continue this. I like the beginning of this because it makes total sense, the basements have ruled all important events connected to the lycanthropy and how she was in denial. I think McCardy's first symptom is funny and obviously follows the movie. Sam's teeth being the first symptom fits. I dunno i think of Sam as a sort of unassuming character until something propels him into action, kinda like unless he smiles or eats you won't see his teeth. Maybe i'm reading too much into that. That line ginger says about having a whole tranformation in a day instead of a month makes me think of like a birth control commercial or something. That for your health thing was cute. I like the dynamic you have with Sam/Brigitte though now i'm curious as to what ginger said. The whole Ginger doting over Jason is funny. I'm curious as to how that relationship is gonna go down. keep up the good work!
blackfphoenix chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
um i would love if you updated this. it sounds like a fantastic set up. especially with McCardy acting like a little bitch. Not sure why, but I found that amusing. wait if Ginger is the alpha female, who's the alpha male? haha. But really, it would make...my year if you updated this. it's an interesting concept to keep them all like a pack, i've only seen another story with a similar type of set up except i think without ghost. I especially like the quite not there attraction between Sam and Brigitte. Keep up the good work.