Reviews for Push
Keeper of Oz chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
I in know way thought you implying that Jax was physical abusive to Wendy. I think you did a good job showing the definite differences between the relationship between Jax/Wendy and Jax/Tara. Your descriptions show that with Wendy everything was more volitale and with Tara there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Not a great way to word it but I hope you can follow what Im trying to say. Keep it up
SpiceyGirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Well Done! Love your style of writing. Your story does not imply that Jax was abusive with Wendy just that they had passionate frolicking together. Wow. I could read a whole book written by you, your very good.
Me124 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
This was amazing. The imagery and emotions I felt while reading this was breathtaking. Thank you.
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
This so needs a sequal!
Evelyn-Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was really good! I thought it fit really well with Jax's character and how his marriage with Wendy probably was. And I didn't think it depicted abuse, just an unhealthy relationship with a junkie...
Cold Morning chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
Interesting look inside Jax's head.
GoodniteGirl23 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hey there you are! I was wondering if you would be posting anything new this season. You know I've always been a fan of your stuff and as always I'd love to have some more from you!
jeann524 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Great Story! love the struggle between the two sides of Jax
BaeLee chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Man, I've been waiting for you all of these months... I was going to bug you and ask you to write summore greatness, but i felt unworthy since I have yet to update my fic.

You always make me feel like I'm doing something bad when I read your stories. XD Hahaha... because my younger brother is usually in my room when I read them. O_O

But they're Oh so good!

Man, You should email Kurt and be like.. YO! need anyone to write SOA novels? I'm your girl. I would buy EVERY one!

Even though I really didn't have the time to read anything today, I just couldn't pass it up... because it's YOU! XDD
Bellicose chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Woah. This is so incredibly believable. I can really see Jax having this inner battle with himself. The line about Jax not being the good guy was great. I like this little view into his head.
betty-boo chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I thought you'd completely disappeared! Good to see you're back, loved this!
DaniD32 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Nice chapter! Wow..You pegged Jax's character. I could almost hear all of that in a his voice.