Reviews for Inner Beauty A Gwevin Story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
That was the best fanfic ever! You have to write more. You are an amazing writer. (-:
Ladybug chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You are a prophet. Just last night I wanted to make a fanfic about Gwevin and name it Beauty And The Beast! My description would have been., true love's kiss changed the beast it can do the same for our Kevin. I wanted to now because I wanted to write about how I always hoped that the divine power of love would change Kevin back. Sadly he had to go through alot of pain to transform, but hey at least he's his old gorgeous human self
Mary Foster chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
please update soon i loved it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
那覇

那覇矢はやばい
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
awwwwwwwww this was soo sweet and i feel soo bad for kevin :(
KandiLips chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
this story... god, i have like NO WORDS for it! it is soooooo freaking amazing! :O i cried! it's so touching in every way, and i reallly felt all the emotion you poured into while writing! this is one of the BEST stories here on fan fiction!

-Kandi :P
Lbecc chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
omg *-*

Congrats... this is the best that I read! (and I read a lot)

Seems like the couple jumped from the screen!

Congrats! [2

xo
HiroLemonFan chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I think you just predicted the series finale...
Cocoa chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Hahaha! The ending was so funny! I wonder what would happen if Ben actrully went to see Gwen the next morning only to see Kevin already cured... That would be so funny! Anyways I loved it!
Spoofie chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
You are the Gwevin prophet ;) I love your fanfics... keep writing or I'll die without the fluff ;D
Coocachew chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
That is awesome. I just saw this website today and found your work, and loved it! You put so much description into the stories, and make them feel real. Good work!
Gabriel is my Trickster chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
so freaking cute! great job
Holly chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OMNJ! MY NEW FAVE! TOTEZ LUF IT! and i luv fluffy. Kevin's amazing enough even when he /is/ a monster. and i like his new clothes too so i cant wait til he gets turned bak 2 normal nao. so amazing!
Lunesme chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
awsome i love it it would be soo great if it were to really happen
Obradyroxmysox chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
i wanted to hug him too! i felt so bad for Kevin cuz i knew that it would be really hard for him after that whole thing before and i wanted to repeatedly slap Ben SO badly! it's all his fault! him and his new "big-as-hell-ego-that's-so-big-no-building-can-contain-it" ego! D

anyway, sorry bout my ranting ;