Reviews for Controlled Burn
frostedglaze chapter 18 . 2/20
I was just cringing for Bella. She really has to get over the hang up of her being older.
frostedglaze chapter 3 . 2/20
Ewww, Mike? And what the hell is wrong with Garrett?! How dare he walk away from Bella! I hope he left because he got sudden diarrhea.
frostedglaze chapter 2 . 2/20
Dammit I definitely want the Edward outtake, but I doubt you still have it.
Ariel chapter 11 . 2/9
Loved this chapter so muchhhh keep up the great work :)
Ariel chapter 8 . 2/9
Love this book just want more e/b action haha
EPOV please for all the chapters till now ...I didn't stop to review before because I didn't want to stop reading. It's so interesting
mscunning chapter 9 . 1/15
mscunning chapter 3 . 1/15
I have been into three relationships and after all the promises of forever, the third is now my husband. 3 sharing is caring, so hopeful someone coulde send me that EPOV!
mscunning chapter 2 . 1/15
The story line is exciting! Please please send EPOV!
devadasi7 chapter 1 . 1/1
This story was so awesome! You captured everything so perfectly. I'm older than my husband and we've dealt with the same insecurities and the same snide remarks from people. At times, it felt like you were describing my life! I really enjoyed reading this. You're very talented.
kayk806 chapter 30 . 12/1/2017
Ugh I love this story so much! thank you!
Daisy12321 chapter 11 . 11/29/2017
I am loving this story! Please give me the epov for all of the chapters. I cant stop reading!
Daisy12321 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Im just reviewing for the bribe. why is bella going after a guy 7 years younger? seriously she needs help
Daisy12321 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
I don't usually like reading twilight fan fic, but you make it good.
PS i want edwards pov
Isao84 chapter 30 . 11/19/2017
I love rereading this fic! Love them so much!
11,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »