Reviews for Controlled Burn
Arazatah chapter 3 . 9/9
Love the dialogue, so quick, fun and witty 3
AtLoveForTwilight chapter 17 . 8/6
I usually never review until I finish a story but omG, wow you are so funny! The Bella here actually makes LOL and I never read A/N and tend to scroll by them, but you make them fun to read! I’m kinda sad I wasn’t here at the beginning for this story, it seemed like it would have been fun. Anyway back to your awesome characters.
WHAT?! NO, they broke up i was so mad and sad i was so into this fanfic that i got mad lol
I think the way That they love is amazing. I loved this Edward. Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
I hate Alice too much
Kksmum chapter 30 . 6/26
Awesome story. Loved it.
Mia chapter 30 . 5/28
Love this story.
cairito17 chapter 30 . 5/5
Seriously you had to leave it on a cliff hanger it's been 8 years pls . Getting in to a story and it noto finishing whell it's depressing PLS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY CAN U PLS DO ONE MORE CHAPTER?
bethabetha chapter 8 . 4/16
just found this story and in general i’m really enjoying it aside from a couple of things. 7 years really isn’t that much of an age difference now that he’s 22 and she’s 29, she seems to be making it a much bigger deal than it should be. and alice... sigh. just really do not like this alice. she treats bella like she expects her to be exactly like her, yet seems to take her for granted and not have much faith in her. it’s like “be exactly like me, but i’m secretly hoping you die alone so that everyone knows i’m better than you.”
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 4/9
Great story. What is Edward hiding that he doesn’t want anyone to know? Bella’s reaction to fire scared and scary
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 4/9
Quiet artsy angsty moody alone in a crowd. Dropped out of medical school. We shall see

What’s better than sitting and reading, sharing s book in companionable silence? Oh, maybe just one or two other things...
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 4/9
Bella’s the shiny new toy — Edward's moods are giving whiplash? His reaction to the picture and losing. Love it

Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 4/9
Captain Crunch Crouch
Strawberry Shortcake undies
Imagery galore
Love it
Singer composer Edward is a gem
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 4/9
Captain Crunch crouch. Oh, my gosh what a visual memory
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 4/9
Edward’s poetry is beautiful, Poor Bella, a dating history from hell. Mike — NO. Don’t do it!
11,556 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »