Reviews for Controlled Burn
I think the way That they love is amazing. I loved this Edward. Thanks for your time
Regards
LQuez
I hate Alice too much
Kksmum chapter 30 . 6/26
Awesome story. Loved it.
Mia chapter 30 . 5/28
Love this story.
cairito17 chapter 30 . 5/5
Seriously you had to leave it on a cliff hanger it's been 8 years pls . Getting in to a story and it noto finishing whell it's depressing PLS IT'S MY BIRTHDAY CAN U PLS DO ONE MORE CHAPTER?
bethabetha chapter 8 . 4/16
just found this story and in general i’m really enjoying it aside from a couple of things. 7 years really isn’t that much of an age difference now that he’s 22 and she’s 29, she seems to be making it a much bigger deal than it should be. and alice... sigh. just really do not like this alice. she treats bella like she expects her to be exactly like her, yet seems to take her for granted and not have much faith in her. it’s like “be exactly like me, but i’m secretly hoping you die alone so that everyone knows i’m better than you.”
Patriciadiane chapter 8 . 4/9
Great story. What is Edward hiding that he doesn’t want anyone to know? Bella’s reaction to fire scared and scary
Patriciadiane chapter 7 . 4/9
Quiet artsy angsty moody alone in a crowd. Dropped out of medical school. We shall see

What’s better than sitting and reading, sharing s book in companionable silence? Oh, maybe just one or two other things...
Patriciadiane chapter 6 . 4/9
Bella’s the shiny new toy — Edward's moods are giving whiplash? His reaction to the picture and losing. Love it

Patriciadiane chapter 5 . 4/9
Captain Crunch Crouch
Strawberry Shortcake undies
Imagery galore
Love it
Singer composer Edward is a gem
Patriciadiane chapter 4 . 4/9
Captain Crunch crouch. Oh, my gosh what a visual memory
Patriciadiane chapter 3 . 4/9
Edward’s poetry is beautiful, Poor Bella, a dating history from hell. Mike — NO. Don’t do it!
Patriciadiane chapter 2 . 4/9
A good friend is Alice to Bella. Her worrying about Bella’s feelings regarding Jasper. Jacob is hysterical as he saved Bella from James, who is skeevy and sweaty, Edward and Tanya yuck. Carlisle hearing Bella- o my gosh!
Patriciadiane chapter 1 . 4/9
I love history and an archeological dig sound like such fun.. jasper as a chick magnet. Going to work on that one. Love him but never saw him as a magnet for chicks.

Great story line. Love how Alice describes her bothers and Rosalie.
Lol I liked it. Great story