Reviews for Controlled Burn
loving this story. so the threats about reviewing has worked. can't wait to read the edward POV after I finish
CynMar Rom chapter 30 . 11/11
Awww man, I really wished there was a next epilougue.
This was such a cool story, and I love me some responsible, present parent Edward, the fact that he's a stay at home dad is even hotter lol.
Thank you so much for sharing!
TwimomJen chapter 27 . 11/9
Binging this . Did you ever post the outtake regarding the alternate ending of Alice? I read The Fireman and didn't see anything about it. Loved this story.
quartkneerocks chapter 2 . 11/3
I am very excited about this story! My husband is 5,years younger and we always joke about what it would have been like if we met sooner. We always say it would have ended in disaster if we had met any sooner.
dpennell007 chapter 30 . 10/10
I loved your kind, love struck Edward. He was a sweetheart. Alice started out nice, but boy was I surprised that she turned out to be the despicable villain of the piece. Fortunately, everything worked out in the end - which is all that matters!
Bella034 chapter 14 . 2/25
Can I pleassseee have the EPOV
I love this book so much and am dying to see what Edward was thinking while this was going on!
Bella034 chapter 11 . 2/25
I love the book could you please send me EPOV?
divyvicki chapter 30 . 2/12
Edward with 5 girls is just too funny! Alice with a tomboy, precious!
divyvicki chapter 29 . 2/12
Love that Grandma Cullen and Marcus got married!
divyvicki chapter 28 . 2/12
Loved the poems, especially Carlisle and Esme’s
divyvicki chapter 27 . 2/12
So Glad he chased after her!
divyvicki chapter 26 . 2/12
I cant believe he didn’t put two and two together and figure out that she had this revelation after having a meal with Alice!
divyvicki chapter 25 . 2/12
Jacob is seriously disgusting!
divyvicki chapter 24 . 2/12
oh, I love Elemental! One of the really great ones!
divyvicki chapter 23 . 2/12