Reviews for Controlled Burn
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
You are spectacular. I know this fic is kinda old (all Twilight fics are, I think) but it's amazing. I legitimately had to stop reading in the middle because your words caused me PHYSICAL PAIN. STABBING, ACHING PAIN IN MY THROAT. I don't understand how you do that.
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
This chapter literally gave me stabbing pains in my throat. It actually hurts. A lot. Impeccably written.
RoseIce23208 chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Hey sorry about being a jerk earlier :);D this storry is great and I think you SHOULD do another epolog3:)
RoseIce23208 chapter 27 . 7/28/2015
RoseIce23208 chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
How could you do that to bella and Edward this better have a happy ending. Loved it until you started killing me!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
great story
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
Reviewing mainly because your author's note made me smile. I'm really enjoying this story so far; I like that neither Edward nor Bella are overtly interested in the other person immediately. I was also psyched to read Edward's perspective and heartbroken for him. Can't wait to read more of this awesome story!
ginkgo00 chapter 4 . 7/2/2015
thunnababy chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
I'm glad you got rid of Mike, he was a jerk.
I got worried there for a minute when Edward wouldn't open the door. I thought he might have climbed out a window and left! LOL.
thunnababy chapter 15 . 6/19/2015
He's a patient, sweet man and she is acting like a silly child. Sorry but she is 27 after all and I feel embarrassed for her. I hope she settles down and goes with the flow.
thunnababy chapter 14 . 6/19/2015
She really had me worried there for a minute! Thank God he said that to her when she answered her door!
thunnababy chapter 13 . 6/19/2015
So glad to see him at her door! I hope they have a great night, no angst. Did he see that she had his blog up? Did he write on it for her? Love this!
thunnababy chapter 9 . 6/19/2015
Aww, so close but still afraid to open up to her. The UST between them is palpable.
thunnababy chapter 7 . 6/19/2015
Edward seems to run hot and cold with Bella and I wish he'd make up his mind. He was so sweet with Lucy and showing Bella how to hold her so there is that gentle loving side to him.
thunnababy chapter 5 . 6/19/2015
Bella sure knows how to put her own foot in her mouth around Edward. LOL.
11,489 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »