Reviews for Controlled Burn
cool
Fantasy AnGel chapter 26 . 11/13/2013
What the fuck!?
Fantasy AnGeL chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
I'm all delayed and all ... But hey I'll love your story...more than I ever though I would. I once considered writing fanfics and sometimes still help my cousins write, I correct their errors, put sentences in the correct context and so on. Help them create fanfics aswell ... Even though I don't write I just love reading these awesome impossibly awesome stories it inspire me so very much, so I just wanted to thank you it's very much appreciated! Continue with your fantasy endeavors. Rock on d0ll !
Guest chapter 17 . 11/11/2013
I rather like that you're story isn't graphic. You're right, most lemons are exactly the same. I mean seriously, how many ways can you write about inserting Rod E into Hole B?
susanreader chapter 30 . 11/7/2013
I didn't even look at how old this story was, but I just read it and loved it...Thanks so much for writing. Those of us who can't but love to read appreciate it.
MiserysMama chapter 30 . 10/14/2013
I don't usually read the T rated stories, but this was cute. I can relate to Bella's worry about what people thought of the age difference, as husband #1, was 7 yrs younger than me. #2 was 12 years older and #3 was 6 years younger. I liked the two younger ones, they had more stamina. #2 was such an old geezer. He looked old, acted old and squealed like a pig in the throes of passion. THAT was a total turn off. Maybe #4 will be closer to my age. (If the good Lord sees fit, that is.) It was a great story! Thanks for sharing.
MARTHA HUGS chapter 13 . 10/13/2013
I LIKE IT VERY MUCH! ENOUGH TO REVIEW!
MARTHA HUGS chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
NOT EVEN INTERESTING IF EDWARDS NOT IN IT!
MARTHA HUGS chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
GREAT BEGINNING. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
hanadi J chapter 30 . 9/24/2013
So beautiful!
I love the ending!
Thank you so much for writing this !
UnexepectedlyMe chapter 30 . 9/22/2013
Holy cow, I couldn't get enough of this story! I loved this version of Bella and Edward!
nightsummer chapter 30 . 9/16/2013
Too lazy to login, but I loved this fic! Best one I've read in a long time. I almost died laughing at that one part where Bella starts crying and goes "Eeeeeeeeeee". It was 2am when I read that and I woke my boyfriend up trying to laugh quietly. Excellent writing! I wish it wasn't over.
IvoryKeys001 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
I would like to say, you have guts girl! Pulling out the imprint? Gasp! I admire your bravery!
a penny short chapter 30 . 8/30/2013
Lovely story. Your characters were so endearing. I really liked Bella and felt so happy for her when she finally got the life she deserved.. Edward was cute too. Thanks for a great story.
rpobsessed2 chapter 28 . 8/25/2013
Your words have touched my heart with tears and filled it with laughter. May God Bless you with love of family and a wonder filled life. Again thank you for sharing your talent. Please tell your beta friends I thank them also for their help and support of writers like you.
11,331 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »