Reviews for Controlled Burn
TrickeyTricky chapter 17 . 4/24
These two are so adorable togetherI love that while she's older he is still the common sense in the relationship.
TrickeyTricky chapter 16 . 4/24
These two kill me!
TrickeyTricky chapter 15 . 4/24
I'm starting to wonder what Edward's motive ishe's not a mooch is he? he is coming off that way. Still, swooning over him.
TrickeyTricky chapter 14 . 4/24
Ugh, if that stupid girl talks her self out of Edward I am going to be so pissed. How perfectly perfect was this chapter? I think we all want love like that.
TrickeyTricky chapter 13 . 4/24
Ahhh, I feel like Bella having Edward in her place. What do I do, keep reading, review, definitely keep reading!
TrickeyTricky chapter 12 . 4/24
Ahh, poor Bella and that lady's poor trail mix. Edward is pining over her and she can't see itcrazy girl!
TrickeyTricky chapter 11 . 4/24
Ah, perfect first kiss, unfortunate interruption. Wish she would have woken Edward, but why not add more suspense? LOL, must keep reading.
TrickeyTricky chapter 10 . 4/24
Ah, an almost kiss moment and then you put the fozen peas on my heart. AhhhI would love to know what Edward was thinking when Jacob came in the room. Ha!
TrickeyTricky chapter 9 . 4/24
Ah! Such a good chapter, like seriously my favorite so far. Happy to see Edward showing some emotion, but sad Bella is too dense to notice. Eek, excited to see where this goes.
TrickeyTricky chapter 8 . 4/24
It's good to see Edward opening up and being friendly towards Bella. He's also so accommodating towards Alice, what a good brother he is.
TrickeyTricky chapter 7 . 4/24
Curious what his mood swings are all about when Alice comes around, guess I'll just have to keep on reading. Looking forward to more.
TrickeyTricky chapter 6 . 4/23
Poor Alice, I really feel for her. The grass is always greener, right?
TrickeyTricky chapter 5 . 4/23
Ahh, your Bella is so dorkishly adorable. I think Edward is short tempered and leaves because he has had feelings from afar for Bella too. Love where this story is taking me.
TrickeyTricky chapter 4 . 4/23
Hahaha! I figured he was on the couch, but I love the embarrassing humor you added to their meeting. I'm excited to see them really interact. thanks for writing.
TrickeyTricky chapter 3 . 4/23
Would love to read Edward's POV if you are still sharing. I enjoyed reading through all of Bella's dating adventures.
11,478 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »