Reviews for Controlled Burn
thunnababy chapter 1 . 6/19
I found this story of yours on Kambria Rain's favorite stories list. Sounded interesting so here I am. ;)
I liked this first chapter.
mackenzie lowe chapter 30 . 6/11
im absolutely loved this story thank you for sharing :)
mackenzie lowe chapter 27 . 6/11
thank you for letting them get back together!
fezi chapter 13 . 6/5
this story is just soo wonderful. i love the awkward oh-no-she-didnt moments between the Bella and Edward. really great job :)
renewagain chapter 27 . 5/31
Oh yay. And there it is. Alice needs to feel some major regret and change her wicked ways. But I'm so glad he got to hold her and tell her he would fight for her. Swoon.
renewagain chapter 25 . 5/31
Weird what my phone does to words. The word below was "reconciliation".
renewagain chapter 26 . 5/31
And bring it on. Yay, with angst comes the promised recipient nciliaion. I love it.
renewagain chapter 21 . 5/31
Haha just reading "hilarity ensues" makes me wish I had been in this fandom years ago and reading this along with you. Your notes are fun. And really all the bad things you said would happen of I didn't review didn't happen...sooo. Well except extreme guilt. But mostly I just hit the next button really hard to assuage my pain. Oh and I'm making myself wait until the end for all the EPOVs I figure that's fair. But oh, tially sucked in, love your nonangsty slow burn. Its the best. I found this fic because I read a bunch of purelyamuse stories then found her blog and it was reviewed and rec'd there.
This is amazing
nermalasu chapter 2 . 4/22
Great chapter! Are you still sending out epov from the wedding? The story of his doesn't have that part in it!
deadliness chapter 27 . 4/14
lol thx for the compliment, ill read living backwards, i take your word for it ;-D
deadliness chapter 26 . 4/14
come on! did you have to do that?
deadliness chapter 21 . 4/14
pish posh? and 'even my pinky toe was smiling?' hilariously weird lol
deadliness chapter 20 . 4/14
awww
deadliness chapter 19 . 4/14
bet you had fun with ur friends in Chicago
11,337 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »