Reviews for Controlled Burn
Eww.. Jake.
CSG chapter 24 . 3/27
Go Bella!
CSG chapter 23 . 3/24
I hope Grandma will be ok.
CSG chapter 22 . 3/24
*knock, knock* Hello, are you still there? Just wondering if you still read your reviews?
CSG chapter 21 . 3/24
Treat it like a band aid, Edward!
Twihardder chapter 22 . 3/22
After that threat, and even knowing this story has been completed for more than five years now, I thought I'd actually leave a review. I am really enjoying this story and am excited that I found it. I can't believe that it took me so long to find it. Without a doubt, one of the funniest I've read in a while. It's hard to find the perfect balance of romance and comedy... At least where it flows well and doesn't seem too cheesy.
Plus, most stories that have humor in them are usually ones where Jasper is a stoner or Emmett is the comic relief. It's refreshing to find one where Bella is funny as all get out without being raunchy. Which reminds me, I don't usually read stories rated T. For some reason I find them dull...nothing against those who strictly write under that rating. Kudos to you!
Also, because it's a must... There is totally a difference between Star Wars and StarTrek.
CSG chapter 20 . 3/21
So glad that he put her in her place.
CSG chapter 19 . 3/20
At least Esme's OK with them.
CSG chapter 18 . 3/20
She kinda was making jokes!
CSG chapter 17 . 3/20
Too cute!
CSG chapter 16 . 3/19
What was he smelling? lol
CSG chapter 15 . 3/18
Ya know, she hasn't officially broken up with Mike, yet!
CSG chapter 14 . 3/18
7 years really isn't that much. It's the fact she's the one that's older that's bothering her. If it were him who were older it wouldn't be an issue. There isn't an issue. Only society makes you feel there's one.
11,332 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »