Reviews for Controlled Burn
tff000 chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
great start. thinking jas/alice may re-connect :)
Stefani chapter 30 . 8/24/2015
I just finished this story, and I have to tell you that it was fabulous. I loved it, and I'm sad that it's over. Please keep writing, you're fantastic. )
Dia chapter 30 . 8/23/2015
WTF DON'T END IT LIKE THAT! There has to be more!
jbm21077 chapter 8 . 8/16/2015
I love your witty writing style. I've been stressed out lately and decided a Twilighty renaissance was just what my life needed. Your story has proven me to be dead nuts on. Any chance you still read these reviews, and want to send the EPOV's I've come to obsess about one day reading? Pretty pretty please with Edward on top?
Selina chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
your writing style is amazing and i love your story this is the third time i'm reading it in the same year ;)
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 26 . 8/7/2015
STOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOPSTOP! IHATEYOUSOMUCHOHMYGODTHISHURTSTHEREISAKNIFEINMYTHROAT
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 20 . 8/7/2015
You've got mad writing skills...that's all I can say.
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 19 . 8/7/2015
IT GIVES ME CHILLS AND IT HURTS SO MUCH
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
StopstopstopstopSTOP! I'm gasping IN PAIN! Your words HURT LIKE HELL, LADY!
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 17 . 8/7/2015
You are spectacular. I know this fic is kinda old (all Twilight fics are, I think) but it's amazing. I legitimately had to stop reading in the middle because your words caused me PHYSICAL PAIN. STABBING, ACHING PAIN IN MY THROAT. I don't understand how you do that.
CreativeWritingGirl chapter 12 . 8/7/2015
This chapter literally gave me stabbing pains in my throat. It actually hurts. A lot. Impeccably written.
RoseIce23208 chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
Hey sorry about being a jerk earlier :);D this storry is great and I think you SHOULD do another epolog3:)
RoseIce23208 chapter 27 . 7/28/2015
RoseIce23208 chapter 26 . 7/28/2015
How could you do that to bella and Edward this better have a happy ending. Loved it until you started killing me!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2015