Reviews for Controlled Burn
TrickeyTricky chapter 8 . 4/24
It's good to see Edward opening up and being friendly towards Bella. He's also so accommodating towards Alice, what a good brother he is.
TrickeyTricky chapter 7 . 4/24
Curious what his mood swings are all about when Alice comes around, guess I'll just have to keep on reading. Looking forward to more.
TrickeyTricky chapter 6 . 4/23
Poor Alice, I really feel for her. The grass is always greener, right?
TrickeyTricky chapter 5 . 4/23
Ahh, your Bella is so dorkishly adorable. I think Edward is short tempered and leaves because he has had feelings from afar for Bella too. Love where this story is taking me.
TrickeyTricky chapter 4 . 4/23
Hahaha! I figured he was on the couch, but I love the embarrassing humor you added to their meeting. I'm excited to see them really interact. thanks for writing.
TrickeyTricky chapter 3 . 4/23
Would love to read Edward's POV if you are still sharing. I enjoyed reading through all of Bella's dating adventures.
TrickeyTricky chapter 2 . 4/23
enjoying this Bella, and her connection with Jasperinterest to learn more about your Edward. He is a little sweet and salty so far.
TrickeyTricky chapter 1 . 4/23
interesting start, from the synopsis I was expecting a much younger Alice and Bella making this marriage proposal. looking forward to reading.
Joy chapter 8 . 4/6
Interesting and I'm waiting EPOV
Good
Iersseltje chapter 30 . 3/30
Great story. Thank you for sharing.
narsuess chapter 30 . 3/27
A story as good as this one isn't meant to being taken down, please dont do It (i read it in your profile). Seriously this fic is soooo good, like good GOOD. One of my faves!

Love all the funny, the fun and entertaining dialogues through out the chapters, and the fluffiness! So addictive. Thanks for being one talented person and giving soul to share this with us.
Wow I did NOT see that coming this story just gets better and better
HexyMama chapter 8 . 3/18
Can Ihave Edward's POV.?
HexyMama chapter 4 . 3/18
I read this story a few years ago. It still is my fav fic. I laugh so hard thru every chater. Thank you
11,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »