Reviews for Controlled Burn
Krugness chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
No EPOV for me. :(

Poor Bella. Please save her from Mike the Shaggy Dog. It makes me shudder to even think about her settling for that. If a kiss does nothing for her it's not likely to get better.
xsecretxkeeperx chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Your ending A/N had me cracking up. Lol, I thank you for helping to make me a better person _ So Bella is going to sleep with Mike. I think I smell something bad because my nose is scrunched in disgust. But it's understandable. Ugh! Wait for Edward, Bella! He's your one and only! Can't wait for the next chapter. You have me captivated and that rarely happens on new stories. Well, I never start new stories, but yours had me drawn in from the summary. Can't wait!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Poor Bella, dating a bunch of losers! I totally knew Tyler was gonna be cheap when she started mentioning the dates. I review because I like your stories. I hope that you aren't lonely. I don't need to be bribed to tell you how awesome you are! Have a great week! Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
twike chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
You were so close to 200 reviews I couldn't not review. Now you are only one away...
KG15 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Awesome chapter, can't wait for B and E interaction!
bamafan95 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
omg, that was amazing! i love all of your stories but could u pls send me the edpov thing from last chapter? thanks, i just love this story so much! i dont like that edward was making out with tanya though!
lalalalalalalalalalalejuh chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
I love this story! How do you ever come up with these great ideas? I wish I had half your imagination.

I'm looking forward to real interaction between Bella and Edward, but having a great time getting there!
Rachelllove chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I'm really starting to get into this story...

I didn't review last chapter b/c i was on my touch

May i pretty please have the EPOV :)

can't wait for another chapter !
greenwoodmama chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I am excited to see this story progress. Please send me EPOV! I am dying to read it!
jsarbee chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Very funny dating stories! I really enjoyed this chapter :)
EandBforever chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Poor Bella, what a string of craptastic dates! LOL
Piperness chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Great update!

I can't wait until Edward enters the picture! I just hope that Bella doesn't do the deed with Mike. I don't mind her living her life before Edward comes along, but don't know why Mike is here.

I am also happy for Alice, I can't believe she is going to have a baby. I hope it is a boy, every story I read where she has a child it is a girl.

Anyways, fantastic story, doing an absolutely great job!
Viola Cornuta chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I had to drive 120 miles to day in driving rain. My hair got ridiculously frizzy and my hot pink shoes got wet. This chapter made me laugh and laugh. I thank you.
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I really liked the chapter. I know you have to set things up and had to have Edward at least 18. However, I am ready to see them interact with each other.
jenn.at.10 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
this was a goo chapter. i cant wait until they start getting together. i didnt get my epov last chapter, i would be thrilled if you could send it to me?
11,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 760 .. Last Next »