Reviews for Controlled Burn
Sweetdreams82 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Ouch. Again. Poor Edward. Nothing like being a running joke to your dream woman. And I'd still rather focus on that than Bella and what she did/is doing...Mike. Just ew. So wrong. If Bella told Edward (or he just found out) about her relationship with Mike it would cure him of his little crush. What with her relationship being a mockery of all his beliefs and romanticism. Please tell me Edward has a girlfriend or maybe even a harem and isn't just pining away for Bella. Update!
searchingforstories chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
NO! Please! No, Jacob! Edward is just to funny anyway. I wonder what Jasper whispered to Alice. Hopefully, it had nothing to do with what Bella thought it was. Anyway, still loving your fun little ditty.
b3j02 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
LMAO! This whole chapter was hilarious! Even your end a/n was hilarious! Poor Bella she had no idea. I hate when you wake up somewhere other than your home and you are slightly disoriented. It happens to me every year on vacation. It usually takes me a day or 2 to snap out of it. At least now that they are all up they can be there for the baby. Oh and thanks I will have "If you wanna be my lover" in my head all day now. Apparently Schnitzel Spice isn't limited to Jasper. She struck me through a computer screen! HAHA! Have a great week!
stupidlyobsessed chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Enjoying the story. I'm sitting here laughing out loud! Could I get epov?
MySweetEscape chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Hey now / ! I really shouldn't review because I LIKE your Jacob and you Edward is slightly childish and ... petty? no. IDK, I can just imagine hiim throwing a temper tantrum!

Jasper just exudes sexiness with the way you write ... or how Bella sees him... same difference.

Aw. Lucy ]

Until next time.
Lucky85 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Great chapter! Very funny! Not enough Edward/Bella time... I need another chapter!
miketv chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
hahahaha... awkward

poor bella, all she wants to do is seduce the boy and she just ends up embaressing herself. i love this story so much! thanks for updating so quickly. hopefully the next one will be just as fast as this one.

thanks again for the brilliant story
avaanne chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
i love the momemnts of awkward. its going to be so good when they actually "talk."
LikeToRead22 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Thanks for the dedication bb! You know how to make a girl feel loved! Great chapter.

This line broke my heart: "I couldn’t love him, but I could make him feel good. All I had to do was lie there." Bella is so lonely. I hate that she keeps Mike around so that her friends don't think she is alone. Sigh.

The back and forth between Alice and Bella about Edward is hilarious. The talking couch and Captain Crunch were hilarious.

But, I think my favorite part was the exchange between Bella and Jasper. I really like your Jasper. And, I think he gets Bella. It's usually Alice in stories who has the "sense" of Edward and Bella being a good fit. But this time, it seems to be Jasper who gets it!

Loved it!
Tina Wannabe-Cullen chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I think Jasper was wrong with “What are you two doing? Please tell me part of your plan for seduction isn’t eating Captain Crunch out of Edward’s hair.” After all, she went straight for his pants. Lol. very entertaing chapter. So Bella in a way. PS: Japer is really wicked if he really printed out those emails.
unknwn18 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Captain crunch. Oh that was funny. You just made my morning better
Legna989 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I really like the teasing emails between Bella and Alice. I am, however, disappointed in Bella for settling for Mike. At least she’s funny and snarky about it, though.

So, I can’t be a cougar until I’m 38? Only a few more months… I don’t have fake boobs, either, though. Hmph.

Hahahahaha. “Danny” makes an appearance!

“I should have known better than to take Alice on in a battle to see who can make the other one more uncomfortable. She always won.” Hahahaha. Nice.

“…closet filled with plaid button up shirts and t-shirts.” Aw, it’s Rob!

“He had a gleam in his eye that made my insides ache. It was sweet, but the little green monster inside of me wished someone would gleam about me like that. I hated happy people.” Hahahaha. Although I can sort of relate.

“Schnitzel Spice!” Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Note to self: Do not attempt to eat oatmeal while reading this story. And that was funny, but now I’m going to have “Wannabe” in my head all day, too.

And oh, it’s not quite the re-meeting that Bella would have liked for her and Edward, I think. It’s too bad he didn’t take her up on her offer to share the room with the twin beds, although this made for a much more entertaining scene. I think Bella thinks Edward is mad about the cereal and about her sitting on him; I think he’s embarrassed about her touching his crotch, which may have been attuned to her presence. We’ll see.

And thanks for reminding me what a dirty old woman I feel like when I consider that yes, 17 looks good on Taycob. Shudder.

Thank you for writing.
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Great chapter! Loved the ending!
culleneyes chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
No, no Bella/Jacob please. I don't think I can take that!

Really enjoy reading. Can't wait to see what is in store for Bella and Edward.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Oh, I ALWAYS loved the threatening part! It was so fun! lol.

Oh, I think I would be embarrassed as well, poor Bella! lol. Can't wait for more!
11,499 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 760 .. Last Next »