Reviews for Controlled Burn
lamorducache chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
That was ducking hilarious, jb. I do feel bad for Bella with boring Mike, but at least people stopped pestering her. But then I also worry about her comment about using him as a crutch. Does she feel like he's holding her back when it comes to dating. The e-mails were great, and I can't believe Jasper left them out — Edward definitely had to see them. Question is, did they give him hope that Bella does have some sort of attraction to him, or did it just reinforce his belief that she sees dating him as a joke? I won't pressure you for an EPOV. I won't. I'll just ask: are we going to get one of those sporadic EPOV's? Hehe. Don't pay any attention to me, I'm just messing with you.
cabr chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Heheheh I am reviewing but not only because of the threat. I am really enjoying the story. I keep telling myself I have to stop reading stories in progress and then I come upon stories like yours, funny and clever and-of course-I cannot help myself. I am looking forward to next chapter.
VampsGurl chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Ew no! Do not make this a Jacob/Bella story!

Anywho...Alice and Bella are hilarious together.

I feel bad for poor Edward, that guy really liked Bella and he realized

that Alice and Bella have been just joking around with Bella's feelings

for Edward. But now that he is older. I think Bella will start falling

for Edward. I think Jasper has a point there is always some truth to the

jokes.
cabr chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
I wasn't going to review until I finished reading what you have written so far. But who can pass an EPOV? Not me! I wonder if you are still sending that. ANyway I am really enjoying the story!
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Geeze, now you're threatening? Do you really see a need to do that? Look at your reviews! You've got 292 reviews for 4 chapters! That means people love your story lady! I for one love your story. Don't you dare turn this into a Jacob thing! The story is absolutely phenomenal as it is!
MarySoul chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
hehe... poor Bella... way to make an impression! I'm looking forward to know if he read the mails...

Thank you for the update!
tinaababy chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Oh good. He's 22 now. Bella can make her move now, right?

I like that Edward is still in love with her. And yeah, he's probably going to act like a jerk to her for a bit, but he'll crumble and give in to Bella. I hope. Hahaha.
jennde chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
What a great chapter. The only thing is I read it at work and I laughed out loud and people stared.

I want to wipe cereal off of Edward's crotch - he's 22 and hot and broods. What more could a woman ask for?

Seriously, I can't wait to see where you're going with this.

Thanks for the update.
Piperness chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I LOVE this story. I swear it just keeps getting better and better. I love the humor, but I am not surprised since I enjoyed your other story, as well.

I can't wait to read more into the story and I have to say I am glad they are interacting now...even if it was embarrassing for Bella.

I think Edward needed a shower for a completely different reason. lol. I think he might have enjoyed Bella near his crotch.

Anyways, great update!
MzCoqueta chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
hold on...u said this will be a jacob and bella story?he is 17 omg that is weird...who is she going to end up with...jacob or Edward...how old she now?love this chapter i was cracking up...my dad was looking at me like i was crazy or something i had to run to my room and finish reading with out people giving me dirty looks...love this story..even though is weird...
americanlove chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Ha, hilarious.

I love the joke behind this entire story.

Hope you update soon!
Bella Dazzles chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
aww...I am so impatient...can't wait till the next chapter...poor Grumpward :(
janneyt chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Okay how long do we have to wait for some sexward action!
urmylyfnw chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
NO NO NO! No Jacob/Bella!
Bella Baby24 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
This is getting interesting. I am excited to see how Bella and Edward interact now. Please update soon!
11,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 760 .. Last Next »