Reviews for Controlled Burn
greenwoodmama chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I am excited to see this story progress. Please send me EPOV! I am dying to read it!
jsarbee chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Very funny dating stories! I really enjoyed this chapter :)
EandBforever chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Poor Bella, what a string of craptastic dates! LOL
Piperness chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Great update!

I can't wait until Edward enters the picture! I just hope that Bella doesn't do the deed with Mike. I don't mind her living her life before Edward comes along, but don't know why Mike is here.

I am also happy for Alice, I can't believe she is going to have a baby. I hope it is a boy, every story I read where she has a child it is a girl.

Anyways, fantastic story, doing an absolutely great job!
Viola Cornuta chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I had to drive 120 miles to day in driving rain. My hair got ridiculously frizzy and my hot pink shoes got wet. This chapter made me laugh and laugh. I thank you.
Twlightforever chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I really liked the chapter. I know you have to set things up and had to have Edward at least 18. However, I am ready to see them interact with each other.
jenn.at.10 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
this was a goo chapter. i cant wait until they start getting together. i didnt get my epov last chapter, i would be thrilled if you could send it to me?
neeta1711 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I love this story it's great! but I haven't received the EPOV yet. Could you send it to me? Thanks!
jenmerc chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Wow, well I will review the chapter even without your whoring yourself out. Dedicated, arent i? Anywho, Bellas adventures with dating are pretty funny and honestly, I have a single friend who tried the online dating thing and she really had a similar experience. I think you must get lucky to find a good one! Poor Bella. Oh well, she will be a lovely cougar soon:)
christag banner chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Please oh please don't let her actually do anything with Mike after that description of their relationship. Argh! Please?

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lady Dragona chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I loved this chapter. I loved watching BElla look for love in all the wrong places. I look forward to her meeting Alice's brother as an adult. That should be great.

My worst date was the Prom. I won't let my daughter suffer through something that horrible. It's a long story - but definately a worst first/last date with a person.
gemini73 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
That is so sad. Dating sucks! Love the story. I cannot wait to see where it goes!
Bella Dazzles chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
aww...Don't let Bella Sleep With Mike! Darn Her! Edwards over 18 now...why doesn't she call him up already! Can't wait for the next chapter!
gemini73 chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
WOW... I really like this story! Jake what a sweet kid! Bella you cougar you go girl LOL!
MySweetEscape chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
LOL! At first it was whoring YOURSELF out for reviews, and now it's insulting/guilt-tripping the REVIEWER into giving you reviews! Priceless.

Anyways, damn Bella has like the worst fucking luck EVER! That is just too many dates! And what the hell was Garrett's problem? I like that we had some connection with Edward through the blog. I always thought blogs were pretty lame, but I love his stuff! And I can definitely see Alice naming her kid Lucy... just so darn cute! More, soon , please!
11,430 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 760 .. Last Next »