Reviews for Controlled Burn
KG15 chapter 4 . 9/29/2009
Great chapter bring on the Epov!
Ani Stone chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Haha I love your review tactics!

I loved this chapter, I can't wait 'till they get together or talk xD

xox
theshadowofyoursmile chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
jaja

is a great original concept and I would have totally fall for Jasper honestlybut well getting back to the story hahaha it's trully ugly Bella's luck eventhough it seems like my own luck and shit onlyi am just 19 and stuff but what ever hahah and I seem to have a crush that I don't wanna recognize on one of my friends but it will stay at bay I swear XDD

ha

great way Bella and Alice get along it's awesome it's like my sister and me but hoom without the incest intent or whatever

and bad luck she sat down on Edward XDD but well shit happens and is an original way to reencouner someone

thnx for the fic

I give u a hug for the originality and makeing me laugh jajjaja
gossip-bangkok chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
What the hell lol?

No sweet Edward? hahaha

mm... pissy Edward is kinda hot.. hahahhaa

The whole scene is hilarious.. I can imagine someone doing what Bella did!

thanks! :)

looking forward to the next chapter!
Sunshine83 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Lol, the ending cracked me up! I can't wait to read more! And no as much as I love your Jake, I don't want to see this turn into a J&B story! ;)
xsecretxkeeperx chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Ew! Jacob? You brought the big guns out early. Makes me wonder what you have planned for future threats.

Great chapter! I can't wait till we get into more Edward/Bella interaction :) The first meeting was classic though. I wonder what Edward's doing in the shower ;) lol. I'm not too fond of the Mike angle, but I suppose she had to find someone berore settling on Mr. YoungAndSexy. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Sunshine83 chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Wow I can't wait to see where your going with this story! Please can I get EPOV? :)
fergi81 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Ok, threaten works because NM is SO going to kill me. Great chapter, I love the way Bella has decided to become the cool aunt. That's exactly how my sister and I play it with each other's kids!
CullenObsession114 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
loved the update!
JulieToo chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I for one have no problem being on Team Edward and Team Jacob. Bring it girl.

So your threat wasn't much to get me to review, but the EPOV does the trick.

What to say for a real review? Thanks profmom for the help? Oh wait, I don't know what the original was, so maybe you could send me that too.

I'm just a little greedy today. I was hoping for a little retail therapy but I had to stay at work for an extra hour and a half. I'm throwing the pity party; you bring the whine.
TwilightFan104 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
Great reunion for these two. LOL Can't wait to see what Edward's thoughts are.
blubuttrfly10 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I would definitely say Bella made an awesome impression on Edward. Looking forward to how Bella spends her 2 weeks in Seattle and trying to get in Edward's pants, LOL!
neologismitastical chapter 3 . 9/28/2009
Wait…

She was 28 last chapter and now, one year later, she's 25? Wow… It's a miracle… And 3 months later she's 29? What the hell? It's a MIRACLE how confused I am.

~Kellin
neologismitastical chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Sevenish?

More like elevenish… I don't know whether to crack up or puke at all the cliche things in here… Playing up Jacob's dogginess and James' Jamesness… Good and bad.

~Kellin
1840610 chapter 4 . 9/28/2009
I'd like to think too that the words on Edward's blog were inspired by Bella. I hope his reason for not updating lately is not because he's totally given up on her. I'd like to imagine him bouncy and excited (in his head at least) for her 2 week visit.
11,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 760 .. Last Next »