Reviews for Controlled Burn
twifanficfreak chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Great chapter! Keep up the great work!
mommag chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I am in complete agreement with Alice when she says "Sick. Don't do it." Please don't let Bella sleep with Mike!

I am really enjoying this story and can't wait for them to meet as adults!

Could you also please send me EPOV

And thanks, I really do feel like a better person ;)
kuntrygal chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
NO Bella! Don't do it with Mike! LOL! Great chapter!
ElizaR1558 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Poor Bella! I hate the idea that we have to be at a certain stage by a certain age. Ha- people probably think that about the married 31-year-old without kids (me). But it's hard to be single when your friends are not.

(Could I get the EPOV from last chaper?) I'm not afraid to beg either! :)
culleneyes chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Loved reading as usual.

I really hope she doesn't with Mike.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Raewright chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Oh, I really like Edward's blog. Swoony!

Great chapter to fast forward us to the good stuff!
Sweetdreams82 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Ha. Sadly, I can relate to Bella. All my friends are married, with kids. But she is about to do a stupid, stupid thing with Mike. She really should have ended it long ago. She is old enough and smart enough to know that relationships with unequal feelings don't end well. And if she actually sleeps with Mike, just ew. If she needs to get laid she should just go pick up a one night stand in a bar because by sleeping with Mike she would totally be sending the wrong message about where she sees their relationship going. It wouldn't be fair to her or to Mike. She's been leading him on long enough. Update!
kissyourself chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Oh, maybe I was too late because I didn't get an Epov? Heh. Anyway...I feel bad for Bella, she's getting more and more desperate. Sigh. I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
urmylyfnw chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
I can't wait till they meet up again! You set a really good pace to your story. Not just inthe timeline. But also in each chapter I find it easy to read and get into. I'm looking forward to the next chappy!
Crispy Anakin chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Poor Bella! She just keeps going on dates with toads. But having a handyman is certaintly handy. I can see that Alice's babynews is going to push her off the precipice. Hopefully something/somebody will stop her.

Could I get the EPOV from last chapter?
daisy3853 chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
the belgian made me LOL.

“You guys, be nice,” Katie pleaded with me trying to keep the peace.

hehe. i love you wifey.

great chapter... poor bella and her string of bad dates :(

thank you for writing and for loving me.
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Yes, I'm being lazy and not logging in. Sue me.

Can I still have the EPOV, though? *puppy dog eyes* Pwetty, pwetty pwease?

lol

It's funny how they keep joking about Edward, and he was just all "...HUH?" lol. Cracked me up.
kissyourself chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Aww this is interesting... I rarely read stories where Edward is younger than Alice. And Jacob as their youngest brother! I wonder what Edward thought of Bella when they finally met... and also during the wedding day? Hmn...

Anyway, I can't wait to read the next chapter! :)
Bluenoserbaby chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Okay I reviewed o Twilighted but will review here as well...so much more reader friendly.

Two chapters in and I already love this story.
jahluv18 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Cant wait to see how this develops
11,393 | « Prev Page 1 .. 740 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 .. Last Next »