Reviews for operation notice me fandom is now underway
pipo chapter 1 . 2/5
I really liked your blurb, it made me laugh
MagicalAwesomeness chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I know this is, like 3 1/2 years late, but QUESTION! What if we didn't have enough room to list Gertrude's character? They only let you add four characters, ya know... Just a thought to Think about. Wait, I mean think. No, I mean Think. Nah, I mean... ah, forget it.
MusicRocks807 chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Wow! You're really committed, aren't you? I'll help if you want (personally she's my favourite character in Seussical), but I probably wouldn't be very good at writing stories including her; Horton Hears a Who and Suessical aren't exactly areas where my writing goes, I'll give it a try though! Good for you for standing up for something you feel is important! :D
The Demoness6 chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I love Gertrude and WILL be her in suessical. Notice that I am so serious about that that I didn't even put an exclamation mark.
Oh, and she really isn't his girl, more like his shy, quirky neighbor who has a crush on him and is too insecure to approach him.
She also has the best song of the musical :p
UltimateKawaiiGirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Really? She's my favorite character! I love her so much! 3
TheCatsApprentice19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
This is really sad that no one knows about her. her wonderful personality and amazingingly big is my favourite girl in the whole musical, I recon she is a better singer than Mazie by miles. She sings with passion not with...sass and acents, like Mazie. I am in for sure! I am planning to write a story, which is a modified version of seussical and also a story dedicated to Gertrude and Horton's relationship. Just tell me if you have any other ideas about spreading Gertrude across fanfiction and I will try and contribute!
disneydork29175 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I find it actually really hard to believe that there aren't a lot of Seussical stories that don't include Gertrude, but now that you mention it, you're right!

Anyway, I made a little poem from Gertie's POV, and posted it. There's another story for the cause!
LBTDiclonius chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
How can people not no about her! She rocks! I love Gertrude! I just love the lengths she goes to get Horton to notice her. She must have a fanbase!
TrudiRose chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
o/ o/ "Notice me Horton, PUT DOWN THE CLOVER!" That line always cracks me up. :) Anyway, yes, I totally agree! I love Gertrude! Who can't relate to being shy and insecure? I love how she grows as a character and finds her true courage and realizes her tail doesn't matter. Plus she's so adorable the way she rambles when she's explaining stuff. :)
katzsoa chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Ha, yes! Gertrude needs a fanbase. I always thought that she deserved more good things than she gets. However, I also never thought that Horton was a good enough guy for her... but that's just my opinion.
SpiritGirl183 chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Who! Go Gertrude! This year, our school play was Seussical and I had the honor of being said Gertrude; I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I mean, Gertrude went to all this freakin' trouble to have HORTON notice her, the fan fiction writers and others should at least include her with Horton and Morton in their stories; she shouldn't have to work so hard to have the WORLD notice her too!

Anyways, I would love to support. Any specific story topics?
Maegono421 chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
I totally agree!

i love gertrude!

last year i was in the musical at my school, and i was gertrude, i had so much fun.

i think she should be noticed more!
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
All I can say is I agree!
showtunediva chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
ok so i am not really all that familiar with Suessical The Musical but I feel like giving myself a fan fiction challenge so I will join this operation notice me fandom.

JoJo2011 chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
So I actually played gertrude mcfuzz in my highschool's performance of Seussical and to be honest, i never knew who she was either...but once i began playing her and feeling the character out...she definately needs to be noticed more by everyone! Not just horton :) I mean, horton's great but come on, some notoriety would be nice for her. lol I think this is a great idea, most definately :)