Reviews for Finding Bella
jk chapter 9 . 4/22
you make bella not only a MEAN WHORE...but a fucking addict too? I don't understand it. How doesn making bella so stupid and gross add to the story?

and honestly I cant see Edward with a whore, let alone a fucking drug addict.
jk chapter 5 . 4/22
don't hate bella for her actions? ummm she fucked a father AND his son! Oh boo hoo...Edward left...my life is over...ohhh the pain!...the pain! i'll just mask it all and be a mean whore!

this is dumb
jk chapter 4 . 4/22
I really don't like this Edward. He has to be talked into seeing bella after he stayed away for EIGHT YEARS...then he overhears her being "mean" to some twat that cant do her job right and he immediately wants to leave and never see bella again...cause the bella he loved is gone...LOL hes such a fucking pussy. And after having him say that, I feel like he should just stay the fuck away. He sounds like he doesn't need a real person, what he needs or wants rather is a dependent sweet young girl. He is 17 after all...maybe theres a innocent 16 year old somewhere for him...I don't think the adult bella is right for him.

I have a feeling your gonna go with the whole...im mean to mask my inner pain bullshit...I really hope you don't, ive read THAT story too many fucking times.
jk chapter 2 . 4/22
let me guess...bellas a bitch and its Edwards fault...

I don't really get this story, he left for EIGHT YEARS! WHY fucking come back after so long? No grown woman would want to be with a fucking child! hes only 17!

and to break her heart only to come back after so fucking long? Edward can go fuck himself, hell tanwhore can have his stupid ass!
This is so fucked up
Damn. Bella really IS a bitch...
WinterWolf chapter 19 . 7/3/2016
That was amazing. I love how you can make a fantasy story seem so realistic.
Im high chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
I need help! a chocolate bunny is eating me.
JordynnEm chapter 19 . 4/21/2016
Upon re- reading this epic tale, I can see that you don't need to finish it. This one works as a final chapter. I loved the descriptive but raw writing. I myself, am a novice writer but my trade is photography. It's all about illumination, exposure, the lens. This story was a well framed portrait of pain and love. A photograph of raw humanity. Even incomplete, you nailed it.
jk chapter 10 . 7/20/2015
how can this be a bella and Edward story shes 26 and he looks 17 that's just nasty!
jk chapter 9 . 7/20/2015
so bella a addict and she uses masks cause she cant deal with her own feelings...fucking pathetic!
Edward gets to ive the good life with the cullens and you make bella a junkie?
jk chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
I know the pulled that Tanya shit to make bella jealous...fuck Edward he can die...bellas doing fine! all she needs to do is get over whoreward!
Blue Girl 23 chapter 18 . 3/11/2015
Oh, the irony... I mean c'mon, am I the only one kinda getting flashbacks to the original break-up...?

Great story, not my usual cup of tea, but I'm going through an angsty period, I guess... I just kinda, sorta regret starting the story, since I'm starting to realize that the story is apparently on hiatus... Sad...
S1203 chapter 19 . 12/25/2014
Hello, I am only stop by to wish you Marry Christmas and wish you all the best in 2015! You and not forgotten...
oindrila majumdar chapter 19 . 11/26/2014
this is a hell of a plot...its awesome...but i hope that she continues her interior fashion line evn aftr she becomes a vampire!