Reviews for Of Weeping Widows
Gillianandersonwannabe chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is really great! You really nailed Doggett's dialouge, totally imagined him saying every line of it. Nice work:)
Jessica Foster chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Very interesting POV. I think it really helps to explain Reyes' history. Keep up the good work. :)
Vega's Ring chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
What an excellent story! I've always wondered why Mulder was whole, as in no autopsy, and how Scully lived through those months with him dead.
ElizabethAnnFanfic chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I'm not generally into Reyes fic...or Doggett fic, but this is an interesting concept and it is nice to see someone give Monica a back story that doesn't necessarily ship her with Doggett and make her desperate for babies or something. This is truly original. Well done.
so kiss me goodbye chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I agree. I think the writers dropped the ball with Reyes. That whole whale scene at the end of season eight always makes me cringe - one of the very few times the writers achieve that response from me (another notable time is Scully's uncomfortable conversation with the Shadow Man in Trust No 1). Still - that lack of back story is great for fanfic writers. Poor Reyes. Good working in of flashback to develop character.

Lamia