Reviews for In Brother We Trust
Squibble the WhovianBreadstick chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
ah, dat chic-flic scene tho
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Holy moly wow awesome story
TeamDean79 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
Oh my God, that was amazing. I loved it. It's going to my Favorites...Favorites Now-ish.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This made my stomach twist.
deansbabygirl934 chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
oh those poor boys...this was good...
MoiraWinchester chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was pure art. The way they both felt and could hear the other, oh wow, here are the tears again. You know you could warn a girl before you do that! WHERE IS THAT DAMN BOX OF TISSUES?
Sastiel chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*Cries* This was amazing! I was listening to battle feild by Jordin Sparks, and I cried! UGGH!I do not care how chick flicky this was It was utter epicness!God I need a tissue!Next time put a warning women! Uggh! So sorry...Fantastical job! :D
booksmartblonde333 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Kinda reminds me of me and my brother... although we never tried to kill eachother and I'm not a guy. Great job.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Love that last line!

'I will always love my brother'

Even though I knew it would be kind of strained early on, it still upsets me to see them so apart! I really hope they can find some common ground and begin to get their relationship back on track! I love them together!

Lovely story, loved the emotion!

Good job!
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
*sniff* *sniff* that was so good!
ParaCaerOuVoar chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Well that was just heartbreaking.

I don't know what it is about hurt!Sam and hurt!Dean, but I guess the fangirl from 'The monster at the end of this book' was right when she talked about when they cried LOL

Can't wait to see more from you!
QuierdoMusic chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
That was sad.

I loved 5.1... and that was an amazing tag.

god... poor Dean...
DarkAero chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This really was a nice piece. I was fighting the tears.

Thank you very much for sharing.
Saoirse agus amach chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
ah! I needed this at the end of that episode! Totally crying my eyes out by the end of this piece. I like the fact that you didn't have Dean suddenly say that he trusted Sam, but they reconciled nonetheless. Could never actually picture the guys doing this, but a great story (and hopeful)!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I had a knot in my throat when I read this, especially at the part where Sam and Dean heard each other crying! Good job!