Reviews for Sympathy For The Devil
Mad Server chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
"You’re not going to burrow yourself out of a plane."

Hee!
PADavis chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Burrow yourself out of a plane - made me laugh out loud. That was great. The sight is being stubborn and won't let me see the other chapters - gr - hope it will be better soon!

Phoebe
SD17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Yes the first thing I though after relizing they were on a plane was. Dean HATES flying. But I guess, he was a bit confused to start with, like hey how did I end up on a plane. And then when in starting going down and the oxygen masks came down he seemed to get his on real quick, and I was like there it is. Your version was good, humming Metallica again:) Good drabble :)
LivingForTv chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
This was the best one! No hero, eh? I think he was. This was very, very good!
enviousxbeauty chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Here I come to save the day...

Mighty Jimmy is on the way...

]
enviousxbeauty chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
Whoo Lucifer! Of course Nick is gonna say yes. There would be no season 5 if he didn't say yes. COME ON. For an angel you seem a little slow on the uptake. (lol)
enviousxbeauty chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
John and Bobby. The only ones who could ever overcome possessin. BAMFs they are!
enviousxbeauty chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
YES AMAZING! This was so needed. F*cking lazy ass writers!
CiZiwejes chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
If it involved Dean and a crashing plane, yeah I agree the scene should be longer. This really brought us back to Phantom Traveller huh? Ah! The good old days...

Anyway, good job! *more ice cream*
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
these were awesome. I especially love Bobby, fighting so hard to sacrifice himself. Awesome start to the season, eh?

Plus, love the drabbles!
darkgirl3 chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
That is an excellent way that Castiel could still be alive. :) keep up the excellent work.