Reviews for Forbidden
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
No really, someone needs to kick Jounouchi in the balls. Hard. Put him in the hospital. Or at least shut him up.
nightoflight chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Oh god that was the worst and best chapter I've ever read nooo I CANNOT deal with this. I almost wish Yami would trade places with Seto. I think I could handle that. Oh god. Please stop it with this Jounouchi torture. And Gozaburo... god is he literally the worst. I can't even write a proper review from my actual account this is so awful (but not awful, as in, this story is awful, awful as in, HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DOES KAIBA'S LIFE SUCK SO MUCH? awful).
Gepocha chapter 40 . 1/25/2014
I liked this one as well .
Seto is interesting in this role. It is also nice to not read a oh-please-help-me FF with a prostitute. I only have one point of critism in that regard (or actually more of an information than a real critism):
Most prostitutes I met had developed a mechanism of dissocation over the years (it's just what you need for the job). You did not really notice it except for one situation: when they had sex with someone they actually had real feelings for. Because in this state of dissociation the feeling of intimacy does not occur. So when having sex with someone they actually loved, those I met were actually overwhelmed by their feelings. All of them started crying at one point during sex.
Depending on how they were treated as prostitutes, that feeling happened sooner or later. One certainly took the trophy with having that feeling the first time after nearly 15 years of being married to her husband (it is normally a question of months).
So I would have liked to see that kind of change in Seto. Certainly not crying but being overwhelmed. Maybe it will be in the sequel (I'll go looking for it now).
Gepocha chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
Mokuba is impossibly cute here .
Gepocha chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
And not only cheering o.o He has earned more than one punch!
Gepocha chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
My own depravity?
K*ll the f****** son of a b****!
Gepocha chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Urgh ... this is like the worst possible ... I hate the guy .
What the heck made him prostitute his "son"?
Fynnian chapter 40 . 11/9/2012
You do like serials, hu? ;)

Eventually reading something of AU-universe by your hand was quite interesting.
Despite the idea of KaibaCorp being some more special kind of institution you delivered it quite reasonable, as always allowing the characters to keep their actually personality.
Especially the more shy traits of Yami in this story caught my affection, although it surprised me with ending so suddenly.
But there's lots of potential for further writing left, I guess?

Sorry for keeping it that random, but I'm no good in commenting
Fynnian chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Uh, I loved the Yukata-scene! *-*
Your description of the blue fabric framing pallid skin causes some trickling in my fingertips to draw it.
At all, I loved the ideo of the traditional Japanese culture tupic settled for ther first time.
Especially in the context of them both being rather unusual for Japanese it states a nice counterpart without seeming too faked.

But, isn't Kaiba only sixteen? _
Fynnian chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Interesting idea, though I just can't imagine Kaiba voluntarily making out with anyone who pais...It just doesn't fit for me. He's too proud to give his percious body away like this.
Nevertheless, I like the fact how he is dealing with Yami running into him. Who would have thought that it was Yami who needed to be convinced? Nice turn of things.
EvilMidget6 chapter 40 . 10/12/2012
Really enjoyed your story...v hot. :)
Last chapter didn't fee like 'the end' so hoping there may be a sequel?
xDelfin chapter 40 . 10/6/2012
WOOHOO! Amazing! :]
Somewhere after Gozaburo died, I was half-expecting some kind of ... uh, profession of 'love,' you know, in their own prideful, prideshipping way x3 It wasn't necessary obviously, but I thought I'd share that with you. This is a definite favourite. Really, this story is beyond fantastic. I loved every part of it So, thank you very much for writing it !

xDelfin chapter 21 . 10/4/2012
I can't help but see this as a major milestone in the story. Yeah, okay Seto topped (I mean, /yay/) but how Yami 'graduated' from calling him Kaiba, to having to call him nothing at the brothel, then to 'SETO' when their actually coming to terms with their feelings and not all 'oh I don't understand, this is prolly just a mistake, etc,.' The name part just ADDS to how much this is building! And of course, alongside that, more problems (Gozaburo) are brewing, making me vehemently applaud your pacing of the story. Because that's it right here! All of it! You've got your good, your bad...This story in terms of content is complete through and through, you know? It's like everything in this story is meant for something -like there are no loose ends or insignificant details authors (including me, I'm afraid) just throw in because it looks good or something of the sort. I feel as though everything in this story is all for the purpose of this story and its plot. And oh shit, what's that? I'm only past the half-way mark! There's still more! So like I said: complete. Which is cool considering where I am, because I fuckin thought stories were only meant to feel 'complete' at the frikking end! No! You've pampered your reader here at every damn step and chapter of the way! BRILLIANT! It's really so good. And very-well rounded. Abso-fucking-lutly well done! -bows-

Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2012
Yesss...
xDelfin chapter 8 . 10/2/2012
Can't wait 'til Jou finds out... or anyone finds out! XD
Still, I'm grateful that this has 40 chaps. It's beautiful .