Reviews for Forbidden
Ruby of Raven chapter 40 . 12/11/2015
Got to admit. This has been one of my favorite fics of yours so far. I've been toying with this same kind of idae for a while and have just been waiting to find people who have written it. XD you are one of the very few. ;)
YamiLance chapter 40 . 6/30/2015
I FINALLY FINISHED READING IT! Awesome story! It's hard to find a writer who always writes about Prideshipping :3
Hirami chapter 40 . 6/8/2015
Review Time, yeah :D
First off, I devoured this story in like 3 day. Totally worth the time, hehe.
I like how everything started off light and funny, going into still-funny smut. Then slowly the seriousness starts to creep in and the story get's deep.
This is the first FF I read from you, and I really like the way you write :) good smut and good bits where I really had to laugh.

As I read it all in kind of like one Go the amount of sex scenes seemed a bit much at the end. Like, not much happening but them falling over each other AGAIN. xD but then again, they are fresh in Love, so I guess that would be normal. Would have wished there for a bit more story happening though :)
(And I think you like the Word "Aftermath", hahaha :D)

I also liked the qick dip into Yami's past, but again I would have appreciated a deeper look. (and maybe I expected a little bit more drama happenings there *cough* but its also fine like that. No hurting precious Yami too much. )

Sooo all in all a great fanfiction, great read, and I'm looking forward to reading more of your Stuff 3 *heading over to the next one*
Guest chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
No really, someone needs to kick Jounouchi in the balls. Hard. Put him in the hospital. Or at least shut him up.
nightoflight chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Oh god that was the worst and best chapter I've ever read nooo I CANNOT deal with this. I almost wish Yami would trade places with Seto. I think I could handle that. Oh god. Please stop it with this Jounouchi torture. And Gozaburo... god is he literally the worst. I can't even write a proper review from my actual account this is so awful (but not awful, as in, this story is awful, awful as in, HOLY SHIT WHY THE FUCK DOES KAIBA'S LIFE SUCK SO MUCH? awful).
Gepocha chapter 40 . 1/25/2014
I liked this one as well .
Seto is interesting in this role. It is also nice to not read a oh-please-help-me FF with a prostitute. I only have one point of critism in that regard (or actually more of an information than a real critism):
Most prostitutes I met had developed a mechanism of dissocation over the years (it's just what you need for the job). You did not really notice it except for one situation: when they had sex with someone they actually had real feelings for. Because in this state of dissociation the feeling of intimacy does not occur. So when having sex with someone they actually loved, those I met were actually overwhelmed by their feelings. All of them started crying at one point during sex.
Depending on how they were treated as prostitutes, that feeling happened sooner or later. One certainly took the trophy with having that feeling the first time after nearly 15 years of being married to her husband (it is normally a question of months).
So I would have liked to see that kind of change in Seto. Certainly not crying but being overwhelmed. Maybe it will be in the sequel (I'll go looking for it now).
Gepocha chapter 33 . 1/24/2014
Mokuba is impossibly cute here .
Gepocha chapter 17 . 1/24/2014
And not only cheering o.o He has earned more than one punch!
Gepocha chapter 15 . 1/24/2014
My own depravity?
K*ll the f****** son of a b****!
Gepocha chapter 9 . 1/24/2014
Urgh ... this is like the worst possible ... I hate the guy .
What the heck made him prostitute his "son"?
Fynnian chapter 40 . 11/9/2012
You do like serials, hu? ;)

Eventually reading something of AU-universe by your hand was quite interesting.
Despite the idea of KaibaCorp being some more special kind of institution you delivered it quite reasonable, as always allowing the characters to keep their actually personality.
Especially the more shy traits of Yami in this story caught my affection, although it surprised me with ending so suddenly.
But there's lots of potential for further writing left, I guess?

Sorry for keeping it that random, but I'm no good in commenting
Fynnian chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Uh, I loved the Yukata-scene! *-*
Your description of the blue fabric framing pallid skin causes some trickling in my fingertips to draw it.
At all, I loved the ideo of the traditional Japanese culture tupic settled for ther first time.
Especially in the context of them both being rather unusual for Japanese it states a nice counterpart without seeming too faked.

But, isn't Kaiba only sixteen? _
Fynnian chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
Interesting idea, though I just can't imagine Kaiba voluntarily making out with anyone who pais...It just doesn't fit for me. He's too proud to give his percious body away like this.
Nevertheless, I like the fact how he is dealing with Yami running into him. Who would have thought that it was Yami who needed to be convinced? Nice turn of things.
EvilMidget6 chapter 40 . 10/12/2012
Really enjoyed your story...v hot. :)
Last chapter didn't fee like 'the end' so hoping there may be a sequel?
xDelfin chapter 40 . 10/6/2012
WOOHOO! Amazing! :]
Somewhere after Gozaburo died, I was half-expecting some kind of ... uh, profession of 'love,' you know, in their own prideful, prideshipping way x3 It wasn't necessary obviously, but I thought I'd share that with you. This is a definite favourite. Really, this story is beyond fantastic. I loved every part of it So, thank you very much for writing it !

YHS