Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
lnkmstr10 chapter 10 . 10/3/2009
Wow wow wow. I absolutely love this! Very well written. You must update soon :)
Ryoko05 chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
man they both better watch themselves. great update. I'm really loving this story. You're doing a great job.
Conscious chapter 10 . 10/2/2009
So cute. :)

I mean, I felt sad that Spencer's stomach practically dropped through her feet at that one point... but it was still another significant chapter. All the updates may be short in and of themselves, and may seem like they don't do a lot to further the plot (don't let anyone tell you that) but I know that is only because people (like me) get impatient for wanting the Spashley action.

Truly, I want the Spashley. But I like enjoying your writing too. What's the fun of a story if it's over before it starts?

Please post a new update soon because I'm very excited about this story. Even more so than I was at the first chapter. :)
avevs222 chapter 9 . 10/2/2009
i love this fanfic please post soon!
lalalalee chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
there were butterflies in my stomach the whole time, you build so beautifully! i cant believe spence likes dick dale more than the ventures... thats enough for ash to talk to her about already. thanks to you, i know enough of both to be a bit biased. :D
Vega chapter 9 . 9/28/2009
OK this chapter got me squeeing like a maniac. I think I was just as nervous as them when they starte talking and hearing each others voices. I especially loved how you described Ashley's voice and how she picked the moment and place to call Spencer. It all seemed so intimate. As you kept describing their conversation I felt I was intruding on them lol.

I adored how Ashley loved making Spencer laughed so much with all of Ashley's jokes because that is so them. It's very cannon and it showed me the perfect grasp you have on this characteres and how even though you have managed to translate them into a different time without affecting the reality of who they are.

I can't wait for the next update now. I'm so addicted.
Ryoko05 chapter 9 . 9/27/2009
that was amazing. great chapter. I really loved it.
isayjumpusayhowhigh chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
awesome fanfic

post more soon!
iamthewalrus chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
ah! this is wonderful. your plot is very interesting and haven't been done a thousand times before which makes me want to keep reading and see what happens next. i love the feel and timeline of it too. ashley and spencer are adorable, i can practically feel how nervous they both were talking on the phone for the first time; i have so many questions though, like, are they ever going to meet each other? and/or are they going to have a happy ending (i hope so! haha:)) anyways, i love this and thought you should know how awesome this is. thank you for sharing. looking forward for the next one!
ohGrumpy1 chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Absolutely love this!
Conscious chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Oh, baby. :)

How did I know you wouldn't disappoint? You totally make my life with this story.
DontMindBnCrazy chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Wow, this story is so different...but a very, very good different. Absolutely loved this chapter. Had a smile on my face through out the whole thing. Can't wait for the next update!
xxVegaxx chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Once againa another terrific chapter. I love how we are getting to know more of the girls with each of them. I think what I was talking about in my last review about Kyla and Glen's roles in Ash and Spence's lives has been answered here.

Ashley and Glen are the older brothers and protectors, but they are working under completely different circumstances. While Ashley is protecting Kyla from listening to their parents arguing and destroying the image of their marriege, Spencer's parents are very safe and secure in their own matrimony. Glen's role for now is just to help her get away from the wrath of their mother at finding out that she is starting to live outside of the bubble of comfort and righteousnes that she has created.

I'm glad Spencer sent the letter and I can't wait to hear Ashley's reaction and when they finally listen to each other's voices. It's going to be awesome!
cookietme7 chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
Hope the Carlins and Davies have good phone plans... ;)
nautic187 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is one of my favorite current stories. I tend to like AU best because it doesn't have the baggage of two seasons of terrible writing but even then it seems like a lot of writers aren't really exploring the possibilities that are open to them so it's nice to see a story where the author isn't afraid to invest some imagination and give us a fresh take on things with characters that are unique but still hold true to the same basic personality traits we expect from canon Spencer and Ashley.

I just started reading this sort of thing a little while ago and until recently it was all completed fic since it's easier to read that way, and there's still a lot of stuff that I haven't read that's finished and I know is good, but I figured it was time to start giving back to the community in a small way by leaving feedback on good current stories. The more reviews a story has the more people tend to read it and it probably helps motivate the author because they know people are reading it. I hope that's the case here because this is a story that deserves to be read. Thanks for writing this, I'm looking forward to reading more.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »