Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Ryoko05 chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
pen-pal love...awesome. I'm really really liking this story and the grown bond between Spence and Ash. update soon please.
thibboldeaux chapter 5 . 9/15/2009
please keep writing.
Vega chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
I had a smile in my face at the 'good different' Ashley wrote. I just loved that Spencer got to heard that from someone (other than maybe anyone from her family). The conncection between the girls is starting to form and that just brings a smile on my face. I really like the rest of the outsiders and I loved the change from the scene with Spencer writing the note and Ashley receiving it and then at the end the two small paragraphs about the two of them. Another great chapter, I'll be waiting for the next one :).
Vega chapter 3 . 9/15/2009
So this is my favorite chapter yet. I enjoyed getting to know Ashley better. Kyla had mentioned how her sister looked older already and here you can see why, she is just carrying with things she should not, she seems a bit lost in that era, her opinions and her feelings, those feelings she dreads and avoids but that are still there. I felt bad for poor Carol that lost her friend and for Ashley, because not only she lost her first crush, she lost her best friend and though Aiden seems nice here, it seems like she is not completely satisfied with that friendship and still feels alone. Maybe that is why she wrote to Spencer.
Vega chapter 2 . 9/15/2009
Aw Kyla needs to remember her pen pal, she is a cute girl from Ohio. Anyway I enoyed your introduction to the Davies sisters, and I like that even though they are a bit of rebels they still have the innocence of the times. I like both The Beatles and Bob Dylan so it is possible to like both my dear Ashley.
lalalalee chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
a fabulous story on your music taste alone!

first i was skeptical seeing the beatles connection, i thought perhaps you had fallen under the spell of across the universe. beatlemania really bothers me. i like them, but they are far from the greatest band ever... that time period was important for so much more music. apparently you agree? at least ashley does!

the quirks of each character are so appealing... i love the promise of this story. thanks for this :D
Vega chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow, this seems very interesting. I loved your Spencer she is so cute! Now 60's Paula is much more scary than the one we got in SON. I thought you would have Ashley to be Spencer's pen pal but I liked that it was Kyla. All your original characteres are interesting because they are truthful to the era they represent. Poor Spence, her name is amazing, I love it. I can't wait to see what comes next.
colie chapter 2 . 9/14/2009
great story! i love AU stories. so excited and i can't wait to see where this goes. PMS
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14