Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
stix04 chapter 29 . 9/20/2010
that was just fantastic and i'm going to miss this story so much but you did an amazing job. it was just perfect
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
beautiful, bittersweet ending to a wonderful, rich story.

Truly a pleasure and an honour to read
Dolphins'R'GaySharks chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
It was spectacular but I do agree with iamthem0vie on the follow up cuz I would love to experience more of them together
lnkmstr10 chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
Beautiful! The kiss, the tension, the ending...everything. This was such a heartwarming/breaking story, and I couldn't have asked for a better ending. I love how nothing has really changed, but at the same time, everything has. One of my favorite stories ever! Thank you for sharing: you will be highly recommended!
iamthem0vie chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
Oh man please tell me you're gonna write a follow up story! I know, I probably won't be the last to ask...but, really, I couldn't help it! I mean, I feel as though I've just gotten a taste of them together and it's over...nonetheless, I thoroughly enjoyed this story. And this chapter was breathtaking.
Sweet88 chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
this was one of the best stories i have read.

i really hate that its over now, but you did an awesome job writing it specially this final chapter.. it was so nice and sweet that i cried at the end. :)(:
Ryoko05 chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
WOw that was an amazing ending. Great wonderful job. Thanks for this story
captnaimerica chapter 29 . 9/19/2010
this story was amazing and i'm to see it end. i loved it so much
Daryl chapter 28 . 9/7/2010
please please please update soon.
soulsworker chapter 28 . 9/5/2010
U draw us ( the reader) in and become our drug! Ivsimply can't get enough of anything u write!
Hatsumi225 chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
Well, Spheeris1

Thanks to you.

Just Take care, keep writing and sharing.

ñ_ñ
Elly1212 chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
I was so excited...but youre welcome! Love the story. I just hope that the last chapter wont leave us with unanswered questions. These girls belong together, but I wonder how you will end this? Will they meet this once and never again? Will they battle through so that they could be together? Will they run away? So many ways to take it. You need to update. Please

-Elly
MeWantSomeOfDat chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
Thanks for putting this story up in the first place. Have to say, I actually screamed out in pure joy when I saw that you updated. Dissappointed? Maybe, not really, just hoping and waiting for the next chapter ) Take your time, I know how it feels to be overloaded with work and still trying to write on the side. Close to impossible, but not quite. Can it, at least, be updated before next weekend? LOL
stix04 chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
No, thank you, it has been a fantastic ride. I did do a little cursing, but I am very willing to wait.
SeakingMyHermioneGranger chapter 28 . 9/4/2010
i cant wait for the next chapter . your story is amazing . please post more soon (:
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »