Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
prissy020304 chapter 28 . 9/3/2010
i must admit i'm a bit of a lurker with fanfics but just want to say i love this story and if you want to babble that's fine with me lol. can't wait for when their is an update. :D
Daryl chapter 27 . 9/1/2010
this chapter could not have been written any better. this is my new favorite chapter
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 27 . 9/1/2010
Amazing, beautiful and heartfelt. I will admit to tearing up just a little when they finally found each other in the crowd.

Wonderfully written!

Can't wait for more
Shylocke chapter 27 . 8/31/2010
YAY! I was terrified for the entire chapter that something bad would happen. I kept expecting the plane to crash, Spencer to wreck the car, or Spencer to get mugged or lost in New York. I was just waiting for it to all end in tragedy, but it was really lovely. Thanks for that.
Ashley chapter 27 . 8/30/2010
AHHHH PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS PMS!
MeWantSomeOfDat chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
HOLY CRAP!

My Hands were literally sweaty I could feel their nervousness! This was an epic meeting! And awwwwwwwwwwwwwww Spencer cried she was so emotional at seeing Ashley-for real-that one got me.

I'm looking forward to the concert, and them only paying the other attention, or what?.

Spencer and Ashley going separate ways after two days is going to be the major crapper.
Ryoko05 chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
YES! I'm so excited for the next chapter and how they are going to keep their hands off each other.
stix04 chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
amazing! im so freaking excited! perfect update!
iamthem0vie chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
Thank you so much! I've been following this story because the idea of spashley in this time period was simply too captivating to forget. I've thoroughly enjoyed how their relationship has progressed, but in the back of my mind I was constantly hoping they would meet soon. This chapter did not disappoint- my heart was literally pounding with anticipation. I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Dolphins'R'GaySharks chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
OMFG! That was sooo spectacular. I almost had a heart attack, I have been in the same situation with my gf and I could just feel their excitement.
Elly1212 chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
You made me squeal in delight after reading this. Its so beautifully written. How one simple gesture,them hug, can mean so much to them. They finally meet. I cant wait to see what youre going to with them next...saying goodbye is going to SUCK.

-Elly
lnkmstr10 chapter 27 . 8/29/2010
Oh my word! Such a beautiful and powerful chapter. You've perfectly captures their nervousness and excitement, making it so believable and tangible. And the hug...such a simple gesture really, but so powerful and meaningful to them both. I am beyond excited that they finally met up! Thank you for this amazing chapter, and wonderful story!
fred chapter 27 . 8/28/2010
ooh man sooo good!
MeWantSomeOfDat chapter 26 . 8/22/2010
Oh wow, Hey I just started reading this story the other day just to pass the time. What a way to "waste" the day away. Though, this wasn't a waste at all! I've never read anything like this before and I love the angle you take it from. You are an AMAZING writer.

It's Simple/Complex

and Innocent/Daring

I absolutely love it. It has everything in here, and it doesn't have to have "smut" to be enjoyable to read.

I'm eager to see how these two meet up. ;)
Daryl chapter 26 . 8/21/2010
great job. looking forward to more.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »