Reviews for You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
Elly1212 chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
Ashley is brilliant. I love her for that. God your build up on this meet is tooo much. Its driving me crazy. So you need to update like right now. These two got to meet already! Im like going a little crazy here.

lnkmstr10 chapter 26 . 8/20/2010
Ahaha serves you right Kyla. I totally get the chatty aunt; I have one just like that. Means well but lord can the woman talk. And I just abou melted from the sweetness of Spencer and Ashley. And I'm counting down each and every day along with them, desperately praying something doesn't go wrong to make them not meet (and yet, also prepared to hurt you if it does go wrong - even if you are one of my most beloved writers). So no sabotage please! :)
Elly1212 chapter 25 . 8/20/2010
Im not a huge fan of the beatles but I gave this one a shot. Im so glad I did. Its one of the best stories i found on the site. Im a bit scared that the time its in might be a problem in the future. I cant wait until you update next. I want these girls to meet so bad.

Daryl chapter 25 . 8/18/2010
great chapter. can't wait for more
xwpblue chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
yay! im so excited for their meeting :)
stix04 chapter 25 . 8/17/2010
i'm so glad glen agreed! awesome update!
lnkmstr10 chapter 25 . 8/16/2010
Oh God I think I might be just as excited as them about them meeting up. I know I'll scream like a little girl and probably jump up and down. And can I say how much I love glen? He is such an amazing character-well at least the way you wrote him - and his support of Spencer is so great. I love their sibling relationship more than Kyla and Ashley's, and even Kyla knows about Spencer and ashley. I love this story so much, and as always, I can't wait for more
lnkmstr10 chapter 24 . 8/16/2010
Oh my god, meet up with her Ashley. Just teleport over there, please! I'm gone insane, I keep screaming at everyone to make it happen, but either they can't hear me or they're ignoring me!
xwpblue chapter 24 . 8/15/2010
so sweet :)
lnkmstr10 chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
Ahhhhh I swear they are so close! I was ready to beat Paula with a piano! But points to Spencer for growing a pair. Go get your girl! Update soon!
Daryl chapter 23 . 7/21/2010
great job. i can't wait to read what happens next
stix04 chapter 23 . 7/20/2010
Sneak out, Spencer! Sooooo tottally worth it! Another great update, but I'm so excited for them to meet. And it's not surprising that Spencer's starting to question her parents regime. Put your foot down, Spencer, go get your girl!
Ryoko05 chapter 23 . 7/19/2010
oh man i wonder what Spencer is going to do? This is getting exciting and I can't wait to read the next chapter.
simplet77 chapter 23 . 7/18/2010
great chapter. can't wait to see what spencers gonna do now. update asap.
Charly chapter 23 . 7/17/2010