Reviews for What's in a Name?
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Lily975 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Cuteness! :) Very meaningful, and I love CyStar friendship fics!
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I expected sth complete different,but I was positively surprised.
GreenIsMyWarPaint chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw! Go Starfire! Being a sweetie to her big brother. I loved this. Please do another one!
Luna Iris chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great story
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I you wrote the story. Also the fact that you wrote a Cyborg story that didn't pair him up with bumble bee or Jinx. And it also showed Cyborg's big brother mentality.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Not really sure what to say about this ... BUT,

I'm marking this as a favorite, as I want to be able to find it later.

-chronodekar
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is amazing and so sweet! Great job! I love it so much! It's perfect! You should definitely write more Teen Titans stories. D _
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is awesome! I'm slightly offended right now, but I LOVE THIS! the whole unknowingly philosophical conversation made me smile
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This fic was a neat way to approach a subject like this — if the show was any more serious than it is, the fic would've been too heavy and just ended up unappealing. But I like the way your wrote their interaction with each other! Although you don't ship it I do, and this fic doesn't exactly block the ship factor either. My favorite part was when Starfire put down her bags and tried to confront the man.

I liked it. Keep writing! :)
Snufflebottoms chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I enjoyed this.

Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very nice story. It fit nicely with the moral of the episode (which I had just watched). The only problem I see is this: "And he is not an ‘ape’ or any other form of animal. He is a human being".

Technically, humans are animals - actually, we're a type of ape. So while this brutish man was speaking it as an insult, he was correct.
Everything you know is fangirl chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Love it. Not that many people even like star or cy and when they do they pair them up. It's nice to see a friendship fic about the two.
Werevampiwolf chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
sweet! they are good friends. stupid rascism...

from the descrition, i could swear there was going to be something about why Robin's real name is Dick
DJsapien chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hey friend! Great buddy fic. You managed to explore a sociological issue with cartoon characters while still making it believable. And without making it too corny or OOC. That's a feat! One thing though, "Raven snaked around Robin and dragged him down through the floor below him"? Maybe Im kinda sensitive to that because I'm a RavenxSlade fan, but it seemed kinda sketchy XD. Anyway, good luck with all your stories!