Reviews for What's in a Name?
2000girl chapter 1 . 9/20
Cyborg and Starfire have the perfect brother and sister type of relationship.
R u serious chapter 1 . 8/14
They should kiss. They are an awesome pair! They would be a great couple. IDK what your thinking but it was a great fanfic though. Very well made.
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
Awww, this was sweet and very well done.
Kriss1989 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
Lily975 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Cuteness! :) Very meaningful, and I love CyStar friendship fics!
BloodyHell chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I expected sth complete different,but I was positively surprised.
PrincessGriffin1995 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Aw! Go Starfire! Being a sweetie to her big brother. I loved this. Please do another one!
Luna Iris chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Great story
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I you wrote the story. Also the fact that you wrote a Cyborg story that didn't pair him up with bumble bee or Jinx. And it also showed Cyborg's big brother mentality.
chronodekar chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Not really sure what to say about this ... BUT,

I'm marking this as a favorite, as I want to be able to find it later.

-chronodekar
JesusLover13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This is amazing and so sweet! Great job! I love it so much! It's perfect! You should definitely write more Teen Titans stories. D _
She-Pirates kick-BUTT chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
This is awesome! I'm slightly offended right now, but I LOVE THIS! the whole unknowingly philosophical conversation made me smile
i am shunpike chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This fic was a neat way to approach a subject like this — if the show was any more serious than it is, the fic would've been too heavy and just ended up unappealing. But I like the way your wrote their interaction with each other! Although you don't ship it I do, and this fic doesn't exactly block the ship factor either. My favorite part was when Starfire put down her bags and tried to confront the man.

I liked it. Keep writing! :)
Snufflebottoms chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I enjoyed this.

Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very nice story. It fit nicely with the moral of the episode (which I had just watched). The only problem I see is this: "And he is not an ‘ape’ or any other form of animal. He is a human being".

Technically, humans are animals - actually, we're a type of ape. So while this brutish man was speaking it as an insult, he was correct.