Reviews for Sam Winchester has Talent
Ani101 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
hey just found this and it's really funny, thank you!

casammy chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
brotherly moments are best!hug supernatural casammy
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Ha! That was hilarious. I mainly loved how totally embarrassed Sam got about it all. I could picture it all in my head and was grinning the entire time I read.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
lol...cute! I loved it! :D

great job :)
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That was too darn cute.

Sammy blushing in his sleep - charming. Ah!

You really had me. I had no idea this was a dream.

Thank you for the fun. Just what I was looking to read.

amyblair chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
This was adorable - I laughed quite a few times and I think it's really hard to write with a good comedic tone! Congrats!

Although it was a dream, I've got to say, I'd be okay with seeing Sam in that costume! It would be absolutely precious!

Good job!
Soncnica chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
"After only a short moment of thinking, Dean had decided he would jam to one of his favorite AC/DC tunes."

"For Sam it was much more difficult, as speaking Latin and talking smart wasn’t really a talent that this contest was looking for. "

TOO BAD THOUGH, BECAUSE SAM SPEAKING LATIN IS...umm..well, you know! *giggles*

"The black long sleeved t-shirt he wore was skin tight, the right sleeve was slashed and hung down off his bicep, the left had multiple holes in the front and the back, his black jeans, just as tight were also torn in multiple places. The left leg ripped up almost to his groin, the right actually having a large piece of fabric hanging down from knee heights, leaving a hole down the front of his thigh."

YOU TRYING TO KILL ME! *glares at you*

"“You are sure hard as steel, “"

ROFL mhm...

ahahahha, Sammy...aww the kid and his wet dreams! LOL... that reminds me of DALDOM!

ahahahaahahah... so awesome!

and what kind of a talent does Sam have exactly! oh wait, don't answer that! :) LOL

I liked this a lot! made me laugh out loud!

maxandkiz chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Awesome story!

That was the perfect talent for Sam and magic was a wonderful way to disguise it!

Thought it was funny that the two male judges both buzzed Sam. Figures. And loved Sabrina's comments and actions. I can see Sammy blushing right now.

And then to find out it was a dream. :D Dean's not going to let Sam live this one down anytime soon. :)

ritsam chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Wow, that is a coolest crack fic, i hafta admit. Hehe, Sammy was performing live stage show...I wanna see that show. And and he was a magician, performing exorcism by his psychic mojo...awesome. And and, Dean's taste about Sam's I can't really blame Sabrina, Sam is hot,and when he wears such torn jeans and black shirt...ohoho...smoking HOTT! I have a photo of like that, well kinda...send you soon. But he was dreaming and blushing...oh my sweet Sammy...LOL! I've enjoyed this story very much. Cool crack. You're coll Didi. *can't stop my giggling*

skag trendy chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hehe! That made me laugh! The thought of our boys in a talent show, but mostly the image of a blushing, shy Sammy... AW! Cute!

Though I was also thinking 'hey bi*tch! Get your hands off him!' LOL!

Nice one mate.

Kind regards,

ST x
hotshow chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I thought this was a very good story. chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ah. it was all a dream, thank goodness! Dean would never have let Sam exorcise a minor demon on a talent show as part of a magic act and Sam wouldn't have gone for it either so it had to be a dream! Trust Dean to guess part of what he had been dreaming about though! A prank war certainly seems to be the answer as it would distract Dean from his teasing, but then he may come up with a worse prank than Sam's as a reply!
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
LOL, that was awesome. Hm, wouldn't have minded seeing Sammy in that costume myself. I mean to actually feel him up the way the judge was doing whoa! LOL, yeah, he is most definitely going to have to start a prank war or Dean will never let him hear the ned of it about that dream!