Reviews for Temptation
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZ
PrincessEla07 chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Nice one! I love it! Most of all, now that you decided to make it an OT6, I am going to love it more. I love OT6 pairing! They are so cute together. I like it when Ryoma's being a feisty kitten trying to dominate the other five but will still be the uke in the end. How magnificent! I will be patiently waiting for the next chapter so take your time and do your best. Goodluck!

Reviewed by: Ela chan
Mirage chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
wow what a Story and beginning of Pairing mix...or all together?
Poor Ryoma do be so unsure, and the playing of the older does nor gelp, they really should work faster, maybe even bringing him back to there room
i really do hope you will come back one day and ffinish this story
ist now 2015-march
kagome higurashi chapter 3 . 12/6/2014
please write some more. what happens next.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
Ot6! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 9/21/2014
Update? Pretty Please?
Lifeless Heartless chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
Still love this even though you haven't updated in a long time. I constantly reread it even knowing that it is unlikely to be finished. You are an amazing author and I hope you have not yet given up writing.

Your fan,
Lifeless
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Poor Ryoma... He's definitely going to be molested by the others sooner or later. I loved this story! It's bordering hot, and the characters seem to be perfect. With the exception of Ryoma being molested :) I hope you update soon! I love OTP6 by the way!
mangafan29 chapter 3 . 12/8/2013
This story is amazing thank you for writing this and though I realize you might not be on this site anymore if you are I hope you continue.
Cheshide chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
Ohoho!
Ryoma you sneaky bastard!
I'd like to see what they're going to do to him
Please update!
Female Assassin chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
One of the best OT5 fanfic! I love it! ️️️
Please update.
MikiYuri chapter 3 . 8/15/2013
How long has it been already? TAT Are you gonna continue updating this fic? I really wanna know how its gonna happen. OT6 FTW! 8'D
maiyamatsudaira chapter 3 . 8/13/2013
Are you still goin to continue this story?im waiting or your next update for this story. I like how the story runs.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/3/2013