Reviews for The Smell Of Blood
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
Love it the were beating the hell out of each other one minute and the other they were fine.

"You want to talk about it DiNozzo?" Gibbs stared at him.

"I think we said all that we needed to say," Tony didn't look away. "You?" He asked.

"Beer?" Gibbs asked.

"Yep," Tony answered. That is so them.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Loved this! Especially the end!
Mulderette chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Another great story. Wonderful detail I could easily picture this happening. Nicely done :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
For me it seems very believable how the two men acted. No talking necessary, and friendship always untouched. Very well written character piece. Great work - as always.
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I really enjoyed this fic! You captured the characters and the Gibbs/Tony dynamic very well. Nicely done :)
dakota.doc chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I know it's old, but thought it was great. They needed to get this out. Conversation over a beer chapter would have been nice though.
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
ya know I would REally hate to see it if they really got mad at each other and had a go at it.
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Really good.

But I want a post-Agent Afloat story where Tony gets all shouty at Gibbs and lets some home truths fly... Gibbs deserves it! Grr.

Really great story! :D

ncismom chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
So true to character...will there be more? I hope so!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Interesting. Not too sure how this sits with me. The ending well done... but why they needed to hurt each other... not so sure.
Sason chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
hehe liked this especially the end!

Well done!
diana teo chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I always look forward to reading one of your stories and you didn't disappoint. Great job on this and I did love the end - would be nice to see a sequel or next chapter of them discussing things over the beer.
crokettsgirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved it! Love how Tony and Gibbs started out good and then let the anger go , getting it out physically. And then Ziva and McGee breaking it up and not believing it was a training session. Well they were right in a way,but it was a session to get their feelings out. love the last part about going for a beer...Excellent job!