Reviews for Release the Kitties
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 2/10

Well, better slap a band-aid on that scratch then, Dean, before you bleed out or something. Wouldn't want to go all fainting, would ya? Sam wouldn't let you hear the end of it. xD
TheKritty chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
That one might pulled out a liny, hysterical laugh of me *lol*

Oh Dean, you're such a tragic character,you know that,right? (You don' you're .Not to me, you don't).

This was awesome.A cool mix of kick-butt SPN-Winchester-humor and good old angst and worrying!Sammy.

Liked it!

LamiaJade chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
ROFL! Love it!

Though it's kinda sad that a 'scratch' includes at least ten stitches in the Winchester world.

Awesome drabble hon!

*huggles you*

(And yeah, I'm slowly but surely catching up on all your stories. So more reviews to come soon. ;))

sylia91 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Now I'm kind of afraid of what Dean thinks is an actual legitimate wound.
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
This does sound like Dean.

Thanks for sharing.
lunasgathering39 chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
:D Ah, so typically Dean. Just a scratch indeed.

Sorry it took so long to review. I'm up to my you know what in World Religions and classmates who don't get it. This was a welcome respite.
TraSan chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Bwahahahhaha! That's our Dean. Just a scratch.

Oh so cute and yet, in typical Muffy style, so creepy. LOL - only in the SPN universe could that particular combination not be strange. :)

Nicely done, girl. As always.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Nice! :D
Onyx Moonbeam chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
If a cat attached you with its claws, you are, by definition, scratched. See, Dean's a smart boy. A smart, bleeding, in-need-of-stitches-boy, but Sam's all over that.
Mokibobolink chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LOL. When I read the summary I actually thought this was gonna go the other way with Dean whining and crying about how badly he was hurt and Sam discovering it was just a little thing.

Shoulda known Dean wouldn't do that.

Loved it as always.

sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hee hee, loved Sam going crazy on those kittens. Hilarious. Very nice job.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
lol, great
sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Yay you're back! :D This is awesome, as always. Trust Dean to think a cut that is "pouring blood" is only a scratch. LOL. Typical Dean. :P Nice job. :)
TheFreshApple chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
The title alone had me smiling. Great job!
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Hi, Just a scratch, ten stitches, that can only be Dean talking. x