Reviews for The Other Traveler
Guest chapter 3 . 3/11/2015
please please continue the story so few people have written about the stand and that makes me sad because its one of my favorites. also this story has a very interesting plot line so far with one of the main charcters being john bakers daughter so if you pick up this story again you could do wonderful things with it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
I am kind of late to this party, but I truly enjoyed your version of this tale. You are an excellent writer and really captured the King flavor of the characters. Congratulations. I would like to read more of your work on this thread and others from The Stand. Thanks.
Vanidot chapter 3 . 10/4/2011
I know I'm not the first reviewer but I can't wait to read more. I'm not a King fan mind you but I did watch the mini-series and I loved the good guys. Nick most of all. Tom Cullen is another one of my favorites but I have a weakness for Gary Sinise at the moment. It was Rob Lowe and Andrew Starke who induced me to watch it in the first place though. (The Stand was the only thing by King I watched willing. Langoleirs, which I learned too far into it to not finish it, gave me nightmares for two months and I despise nightmares.) Shame all my favs had to go and get killed. Maybe that's why I like Gary Sinise now: Stu lived. Okay silly reason I know but I also have a weakness for guys with curly brown hair and blue eyes. sigh. Nice story and can't wait to read more... said that once but stil holds true don't wait too long to post more please. Thanks!
Heyia chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I think you have done a great job adding in this additional character. You have also added nicely to Nick.
Psychobillybutterfly chapter 3 . 7/21/2011
I can see it's been awhile since you updated this but I thinks it's a great start to something and you have a good sense for details. Maybe someday you'll update ;)
cookiemonster345 chapter 3 . 6/22/2011
I really hope you continue this, despite it being two years since your last chapter. If you need inspiration, check youtube for the series.
BakedVixen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You write this story, very well, I think you should continue it. It's very well written and I'd like to see more :O
Naito-akaNATO chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
please continue I love it! )
I Dream of Rising Light chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I know you haven't updated in a while, or if you plan to, but I really hope you do. Nick is also my favorite and I really want to know what happens. I can't believe this is the only story with Nick being the main focus on here. Or of what I could find. If you are planning on still continuing this story, please do! You kept Nick in character.
icingsugar chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Im enjoying this, please continue :)

Nick was my fav in the books and I cant believe how few fanfics there are about him :(

Yours however is really good. I know you havent update in a while but when you have time please continue :)
SC Girl chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
I am really liking the story. I was really happy to see a Nick story. He is by far my favorite character in the stand. It's a shame your story hasn't been updated in a while. You do a really good job of molding the two stories together. Amazing story. :)
CJOLL4 chapter 2 . 12/10/2009
Nick's my favorite character too.
Khoi chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
I'm not sure if you're going to update this or not (seeing as it's now december...)

But I hope you do )

I mean there ARE only 4 stories in this catagory and I think this one is the best one. (In my eyes)

So, please continue, and I promise I'll review every chapter.
wintersmoon21105 chapter 3 . 11/23/2009
this is a really good story...i love it
eeeeemma chapter 3 . 11/2/2009
I really like this story! I remember the dialogue well, and I think the way that you have written your own character into the story is very clever! I like your writing story, but I think that you should make Jasmine just a little more cutting edge... Maybe give her a deep, dark secret, just like Frannie in the real story? Other than that, I like this story a lot and would enjoy to see where it goes )