Reviews for One Last Ride
dazzled eyes22 chapter 2 . 3/13
So good I read it twice.

I'm going to take this opportunity to comment about Bella because I totally forgot last time. I really understood her journey and felt for her, especially after the devastating loss of her father and seeing her husband mangled up like that. She had a hard decision to make here too, but really how could she not support her man? She knew who he was when she married him. She couldn't let him go out like that either.

I had an inkling on that phone call that Bella was up to something. I figured she would either show up there or surprise him with some special news when he got home. I was truly glad she was able to look past her very real fears and support her man. Thanks again.
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 3/13
Great story, full of love and suspense. This has been on my to be read list for some time. I'm so glad I finally got to read it.

You show the positive and negative of being a bull rider, as well as their determination to succeed. I was biting my nails as Edward took his last ride. Will he succeed and get back to his wife? That's what great stories are all about. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh please...it was like he was picking it over her.
HelenaLovesFlowers chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really loved your Cowboyward!
But I could have sworn Bella was pregnant and just wasn't telling him 'cause she didn't want Edward to lose focus.
How about a sequel? :)
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it! Congrats and thanks for sharing it :)
loventherussian17 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Great loved it
DaniBanani78 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I love this! My eyes are crying good tears.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
i luv it! im crying tears about it. HAPPY ONES~!
DonKist chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
No one hate me, but I wanted him to get hurt.

All of that worry over 8 seconds? Shame on you Edward.
youngandmature chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
So was Bella pregnant?
Smultron6 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Great story!

You really built it up well. I was really worried that Edward wasn't coming home. I was even in tears at one point.

Loved that Bella came to watch him.
Lee723 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I am totally sucky and forgive me because I READ this when it was first posted and I THOUGHT I had reviewed it :S

*facepalm*

I gotta say that I really LOVED reading this, It had me on the edge of my seat at one point cause I was so afraid that something was gonna happen to E. Also the lemon was beautiful and HOT ;)

And can I just say that Edward as a cowboy seriously blows me freaking mind! and turns me into goo? yeah cause hell, it's damn sexy to picture lol.

Great O/S bb :)

Lee
Jolinar-nrw chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wonderful, as always!

...lol, I kept thinking, no I was a 90% sure that Bella was pregnant and didn't want to tell him to not take away his dream.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
So I went to my inbox and what did I see? Well... it was BUSsie's o/s staring back at me. bwhahahaha Wha? I can be clever when I wanna be. *giggles*

M'kay. I LOVED EVERY FLIPPIN' WORD BB, but in all honesty the title made me a wee bit nervous cuz I thought somethin' was going to happen to our cowboy. *sighs & points to self* Imma softy. The flashback of his last ride on Hornet put a lump in my throat and tears started spilling down my cheeks just thinking about the 'what if's'.

He drew Avalanche? WTH is up w/ all the terrifying names? Someone needs to name one Buttercup or some shit like that. Now... doesn't that sound better? Doesn't quit scare the living hoohah out of ya does it? Yeah. That's what I thought. I've seen my fair share of bull rides here in good ole' KS. The American Royal hooks us up and I about swallow mah tongue every time I watch these handsome hunk of cowboys ride. In fact... my hubby refuses to sit next to me cuz he says I cut off his blood flow because I squeeze his arm too tight. *eye roll* Big damn baby. lol

And the ending... *sighs* it was perfect. She was in the shadows watching him, supporting him. That... took my breath away. The reason why she was acting funny was because she didn't want Edward to know she was there. She wanted to be there to support him, but she also wanted to be there just in case something happened to him. She didn't want that much distance between them. *wipes tears* Yes. Take her home cowboy... take her home.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow that was really great bb! I loved it! 3 cowboys,much better can the boys get?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »