Reviews for One Last Ride
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Oh was like he was picking it over her.
HelenaLovesFlowers chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really loved your Cowboyward!
But I could have sworn Bella was pregnant and just wasn't telling him 'cause she didn't want Edward to lose focus.
How about a sequel? :)
missmariaeuge chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Loved it! Congrats and thanks for sharing it :)
loventherussian17 chapter 2 . 8/14/2012
Great loved it
DaniBanani78 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
I love this! My eyes are crying good tears.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
i luv it! im crying tears about it. HAPPY ONES~!
DonKist chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
No one hate me, but I wanted him to get hurt.

All of that worry over 8 seconds? Shame on you Edward.
youngandmature chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
So was Bella pregnant?
Smultron6 chapter 2 . 12/31/2009
Great story!

You really built it up well. I was really worried that Edward wasn't coming home. I was even in tears at one point.

Loved that Bella came to watch him.
Lee723 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I am totally sucky and forgive me because I READ this when it was first posted and I THOUGHT I had reviewed it :S

I gotta say that I really LOVED reading this, It had me on the edge of my seat at one point cause I was so afraid that something was gonna happen to E. Also the lemon was beautiful and HOT ;)

And can I just say that Edward as a cowboy seriously blows me freaking mind! and turns me into goo? yeah cause hell, it's damn sexy to picture lol.

Great O/S bb :)

Jolinar-nrw chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Wonderful, as always!, I kept thinking, no I was a 90% sure that Bella was pregnant and didn't want to tell him to not take away his dream.
MasenCullen chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
So I went to my inbox and what did I see? Well... it was BUSsie's o/s staring back at me. bwhahahaha Wha? I can be clever when I wanna be. *giggles*

M'kay. I LOVED EVERY FLIPPIN' WORD BB, but in all honesty the title made me a wee bit nervous cuz I thought somethin' was going to happen to our cowboy. *sighs & points to self* Imma softy. The flashback of his last ride on Hornet put a lump in my throat and tears started spilling down my cheeks just thinking about the 'what if's'.

He drew Avalanche? WTH is up w/ all the terrifying names? Someone needs to name one Buttercup or some shit like that. Now... doesn't that sound better? Doesn't quit scare the living hoohah out of ya does it? Yeah. That's what I thought. I've seen my fair share of bull rides here in good ole' KS. The American Royal hooks us up and I about swallow mah tongue every time I watch these handsome hunk of cowboys ride. In fact... my hubby refuses to sit next to me cuz he says I cut off his blood flow because I squeeze his arm too tight. *eye roll* Big damn baby. lol

And the ending... *sighs* it was perfect. She was in the shadows watching him, supporting him. That... took my breath away. The reason why she was acting funny was because she didn't want Edward to know she was there. She wanted to be there to support him, but she also wanted to be there just in case something happened to him. She didn't want that much distance between them. *wipes tears* Yes. Take her home cowboy... take her home.
JennC32 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Wow that was really great bb! I loved it! 3 cowboys,much better can the boys get?
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOVED bull riding edward..m
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Great story, you did an awesome job on the bullriding details. The story was really good, and the kitchen sex even better.

Is this one you might consider continuing after the contest?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »