Reviews for Shattered World
Knightwalker405 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Zuko's always been afraid of Azula and he lost the Agni Kai to Azula and congrats on facing in unstable and insane women and beating her punk. LOL
Guest chapter 17 . 8/24/2012
Sorry, I'm too lazy to log in but...

Holy shit, this story is AMAZEBALLS. I love how you portrayed Zuko as a self-righteous asshole and Azula as the awesome crazy genius. This story really deserves more reviews and favs!

Keep up the good work!
Ondjage chapter 17 . 10/23/2009
just wanted to let you know i've been avidly keeping up with this story. I check my e-mail everyday for updates.
J chapter 15 . 10/10/2009
It's nice to see that Ty Lee wasn't incinerated by those Fire Nation soldiers. The irony is very humorous if not insulting when the Fire Nation Soldier asks her to plead even though her fate is already slated for execution. Please disregard this review if it doesn't make sense, I'm overly tired. Please post more when you get a chance.
jawmax chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
It's obvious that there is someone else behind the scenes. Someone who want BOTH Zuko and Azula dead. They must stand together or together they will fall. I like them both.
Sironblood1 chapter 15 . 10/7/2009
To me this looks like history repeating itself, first Roku and Sozin now Aang and Zuko I just hope Aang can go the distance unlike Roku. Hope to see another update soon!
sb chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
*lol* zuko's really not the brightest crayon in the box when it comes to politics...or to rumble his own sister! can't believe he's so easy to manipulate - but on the other hand he's duelling with azula.

haha, and ty lee being azulas knight in shining armor. u go, girl! make her believe that! *g*

u'r story's gettin better & better. so please update asap! :))
J chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
Aw, poor Zuko. Well, not really after how he has treated Azula. I hope she gains back her rightful place on the throne. Please update when you can.
J chapter 13 . 10/4/2009
Phew, I really glad Ty Lee's okay! I liked the excellent description of her first awakening being akin to being born with the blurriness she experienced. Good job.
Sironblood1 chapter 14 . 10/4/2009
I really hope Azula wipes the floor with Zuko!
Ondjage chapter 14 . 10/3/2009
WHOO! Get your bending back Azula!
Ondjage chapter 13 . 10/3/2009
Great update, albeit a bit short...but I'm just so looking forward to more. That's why i usually try to stick to reading completed stories 'cause I'm not very patient.

But blah, blah, blah! I'm rambling. Nice chapter, and I love the start. It's very descriptive.
J chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
It's coming along great! I can't wait to read more, please continue.
Kimjuni2 chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
Seems Zuko's fear that Mai would betray him is very big. I wanna know if she would agree with that double agent thing, they need some more romance and trust. And Ty lee better can look out, since she helped Azula. Anyway great chapter again and I love it, update soon again and I'll be R&R!
Sironblood1 chapter 12 . 9/25/2009
Well it seems Zuko is digging himself a deeper hole, I cant wait till someone buries him in it. Hope to see a update soon!