Reviews for Bookstore
Love the characterizations and the fluff . A few typos here and there, but nothing major. One of my favourite fics about one of my favourite pairings!
Sakauare chapter 1 . 2/26
you really should continue this
Hater Potater chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This fanfic stinks more than my laundry
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
Awww... So cute! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww I love this so much! It's so cute! And it's Korea/China which is defintely something I see often. (Mostly I just see China/Russia which I have nothing aganist I just don't like it as much). Going on my favorites for sure!
90834 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012

That was incredible! I loved, loved, loved the plot! Not only that, but the writing was fantastic, too! Great job~!

( _ Oh great, but now I can't decide between China x SKorea or China x Japan...;; )

Have a nice day!
A.R.C.Fangirl 0w0v chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
*speechless*... KAAAAWAAAIIIII! I USUALLY NEVER GO FOR Korea X China BUT BUT BUT KYYYAAAAAA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *goes DANGEROUSLY fangirl*

(/)v ~ great, no, FANTASTICLY AWESOME! job~ *fangirl squeals* dude, I swear I could feel myself blushing ( / ) Nya haha~
PiWrite chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
trololol :))
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
i really wanna see how this works out. i hope you can pick up the idea again and continue!
nemiah chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
they did, and Russia never got over it.

anyway...this is adorable
Epitsu Onna -lazy to login chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
OH WOW. you know what, this is coool! I like how to portray Yong Soo! I really love all the scenes! I really hope you will write the continuation for this Q_Q but for this' great alreadddy, thank you very much for uploading~!
CheesyFursona chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Hurray for Korea/China and Russian stalkers! lol, great fic!
Millychu chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ah this was a very cute story xD I'm actually a RoChu fan that came by this fic by accident, so I was pretty dissapointed by what you added in the end... Nonetheless I'm fine hahaha~ I love Korea, he's so adorable lol :D Thanks for the fic!
K.Henderson chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
This was good. I think this is the first time I've read Yong Soo being somewhat normal and snarky as opposed to overbearing and annoying. I'd love to read an epi of this or a continuation.