Reviews for Tangled Up In Evolution
krishnas097 chapter 12 . 10/3/2015
Plz update !
cain221 chapter 12 . 4/9/2015
Holy crap please continue this is freaking amazing.
codystephens1992 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
so are laura and spidey going to end up togather or is it going to be cable and laura i perfer the first option
DannyPhantom619 chapter 12 . 4/28/2014
Plz update I like this story
ZenGardens chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
This is a spectacular fanfic. You have a duty to finish it. It's your responsibility. Don't make me find out where you live and pull a Stephen King on you.
jankmaster98 chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
Common don't abandon this story, it's just getting good!
Notyour Superman chapter 12 . 4/7/2013
It seems a bit unfortunate that you haven't updated in so long. The story is wonderful, with only little bit many references and "unknown" or easily forgotten characters.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/12/2013
You know, one of these days your gonna have to finish this story. An author cannot leave incomplete work on their desks.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/28/2013
cool chapter, finally, spider-man is in the x-men, I hope aunt May is okay with this. I see you are putting more characteristics on Illyana, does she play a roll of some sort?
mkeeg91 chapter 12 . 1/24/2013
wow... this is getting pretty intense.

excellent work with this one :D

I like the thought of Peter eventually getting with an X-girl ;)
with Kitty as number 1 personally.
though Psylocke or Amara or Tabitha I wouldn't mind.
I guess Jubes or Laura would be okay too haha!

but as for your real story ;) I cannot wait to see how Norman will screw this all up with his super concentration on being anti-Spider Man.
I hope things don't go pear shaped in the future for the X-Men, but the way canon goes anything can happen haha!

good work!
kindleflame5 chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Please please update soon! I am so depressed! :(
Guest chapter 12 . 1/19/2013
I got an idea for a continuation. Norman Osborn gets killed by someone other than spider-man, and a new timeline opens up.
Johnny5 chapter 12 . 1/14/2013
Great stuff man keep up the great work can't wait to read the next chapter. What happen to Ms. Brook and don't forget spike he's in the sewer of the town I think.
Kmon13 chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Okay I've read this series so far and found it quite interesting especially how he you used characters like Von Bartas, Victora Hand and Maria Hill together at the beginning when they were assembling the team...

But what really got my attention was how you introduced the Omega Sentinel to the story as a prototype of one of the Trask(Sorry don't know which one but figured it was one based off X-men evolution) , I haven't seen all of the comics involving the Operation Zero Tolerance Prime Sentinels and know she was suppose to be the first of many aces in Bastion's card deck...

I also like how you introduced Deadpool he was always good for a laugh and with the Stepfords too that had my craking up...

With that said I hope you continue soon.
Shahir chapter 12 . 12/19/2012
Will you have Peter form a relationship with X23?