Reviews for Among the Remembrance
Emily chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This I really good! I really, truly, think that all of this detail you put could be enough to replace an 8th book!
Taylor Swift chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
U gotta type more than that! Ur story is great so far, so keep on going! I'm a pretty awesome singer myself, but u know, that's a great story!
DorkQueen chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Aw :) My fav line is when Mark says "Yet you still can't find a decent job", which totally cracked me up. xD
The story is kind of unrealistic-chances are one in a million that the kids from the chat room find and recognize each other-but provides a happy ending to all the loose ends Margaret Peterson Haddix left unanswered (i.e. Jason, the chat room kids)
TheSonOfHades14 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
The extra girl is Jennifer Talbot... Good idea!
cerealkiller78 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This. Is. Amazing...I honestly think this should be like the epilogue in "Among the free"
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
OMG i finnally found this i have been looking for this fanfic on my ipod since my laptop crashed liked two years ago i love it but you could of made Luke marry someone because the law was over and at the end of the book it said and i qoute ," he could see himself as a grown man with a farm of his own, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN of his own maybe two maybe three, maybe more but other than that it was awsome
Better left Unspoken chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i liked it!
Call me Mad chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This is the ending that should have happened. When I finished the series I felt like it was incomplete. This was perfect. It felt like I was reading one of the actual books.
Southern-dawn-blade chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Amazing! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that Ms. Haddix wrote this! It's great someone remembered the chat room people x3
Bob chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I loved it! It's like, he epilouge that she should have written!

FINALLY, someone writes about the chatoroom buddies!
AzaKochou-Heartbreaker chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
that was wonderful!
WinkyGoMoo chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Oh my gosh. That was AMAZING! It's been a while since I last read a Shadow Children book, but the way you wrote this story totally made it feel as if I was reading one of the actual books. Keep up the good work!