Reviews for Scars
black pudding chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Here's your stalker, and this is so, SO good, you should absolutely make this into a series! Or... at least into a two-part. I want to see the aftermath! *whines*

No really, I loved this story. It just has so many of England's and France's character traits, and the fighting scene was just great. I loved your depiction of France in that period :)

Oh boy... sometimes I hate myself for commenting on almost everything I read. You know, I'd find it pretty crazy if my inbox is filled with six or seven review alerts all from the same person. I hope you don't find this annoying u.u
Saybirds chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
oooh! I hope there'll be more chapters. This is quite old and you've probably forgotten about this one. But it'd be a great thrill if you did add more chapters!
bluechaser chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
that..was beautiful. perfect images and description. love the details on...well...everything! this is a definite fav!
Sixteen clumsy and shy chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
:O This was awesome. Just...seriously wow. I'm going to alert it just incase it is going to become a series.
Fox-Sin chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
add more chapters plzs
Kanki Youji chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This... is fantastic. I thought I reviewed it a long time ago, but apparently not. I'd just like to put out there that back-stabbing is NOT okay, Francis. Just... not. At all.

I'm not sure if it needs to be continued, but seeing it so would be lovely.
ElectrikTrinity chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
Woah... Intense... I loved it! XD

I would also love if you continued it... _
rae1112 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
OMIGOSH that was not enough pwnage it needs moar!
AzAx chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
wow, really well written :O I really like it.
Alega chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Very good

I loved a England trying to prove to France that he isn’t a child nevermore and France without taken seriously.

Your France is very dark I liked it.
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
YOU AND YOUR SWORDFIGHTS XDD

France

...

Is so creepy in this fic x3

I THINK I LOVE IT 0w0

You have England down pat right there.

SO WHO'S THE NEXT SWORDFIGHT PAIR XD
NinjaMatty chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I loved it! 33 The fighting scene was very well written! It would be awesome if there were more chapters

About the French sentences you wrote, there are some mistakes in them so here is the correction:

''Mon jolie Angleterre. Pourquoi ne pouvez-vous pas juste l'admettre'' should be ''Mon bel Angleterre, pourquoi ne peux-tu juste pas l'admettre ?''

''Angleterre! UN ENFANT! Tu es un stupid, petit ENFANT! Et rein plus!'' should be ''Angleterre ! Un enfant ! Tu es un stupide, petit ENFANT ! Et rien de plus !''
Morwick chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Well, I totally missed that e-mail notification. D:

But that was good. I enjoyed the parrying back and forth with both verbal and physical swords. 33
tatterdemalion chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow.

That was intense! I really, really hope you continue this.