Reviews for Rose Lost
poptart chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
this is so incredibly sweet.
Siemsen chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Such a lovely story. Really touching.
Bluerain22 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Sweet, lovable, cute story!
FromtheDepthsofMadness chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Thank you for making Rose's full name "Rosalind Nymphadora Weasley!" That's pretty close to what I imagined her full name would be (Rosalind Dora Granger-Weasley - Hermione is such a feminist character so I think she would at the most hyphenate her name - was my idea). Did you get the "Rosalind" part from Rosalind Franklin?
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
A great story. Very well written.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Great writing! Nicely done!
D R O W N-I N-S E Q U I N S chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
That was very cute! Rose was portrayed so realistically and you could see the Ron and Hermione in her. The stubborness, the independence, the thirst to prove herself.

And that's exactly how I pictured Ron as a father. Goofy and loving and protective and soft.

Adorable, fabulous job! :)
friedie chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Great story! I think you portray the 8 year old point of view really well. Not that I remember what it's like to be 8, but it feels natural.

The part where Rose is running through the forest, and up until Ron finds her is a bit hard to follow at first. Perhaps thats showing the confusion Rose must surely have been experiencing.

Can't wait for more of The Look Out!
Periwinkle Robes chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Great story! Loved it. It's very cute. It's good to finally see someone writing about all the Weasley cousins without them all being the best of friends.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I think this is such a lovely story.
Don't-Speak chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is really good, Duckster!

I loved Rosie's Character- the way you created her is exactly how I pictured her to act.

I always love Ron (:

I need to message you again!

I miss talking to you!