Reviews for MUCH ADO ABOUT HENRY
The God Squad chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
this begs for more from the others. It's a great way to dive in to Hawk's thoughts when Henry passed. Henry, being hawk's only true friend was taken, it had to have been a terrible exsperience just waiting for an author's touch.
KreativeKristine chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Oh wow! You had me feeling Hawkeye's pain at hearing how his friend, surrogate big brother, and commanding officer had died so unexpectedly, suddenly making the depths of th esea his last home, his grave. That sentence about his grave being the watery depth of an impersonal sea was so powerful! I especially loved Hawk's vow at the end, "Colonel Blake, I shall work to keep the spirits of your men up, if not for my sake, but for you." Please keep writing!
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This really took me back to that surgical room when the gang got the fateful news. Excellent writing, very descriptive!

watery depth of an impersonal sea- very sad but very clear imagry.

I like the tone of this picee, I only wish that it were longer. :) Looking forward to more from you.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was absolutely stellar! You did an excellent job in taking us into Hawkeye's mind right at the moment he heard of poor Henry's untimely death. Hawkeye lost not only his commanding officer and friend, he lost the big brother he never had. Sure Trapper was a drinking buddy, but Henry was the only one he felt close enough to to call a true friend. Please wrote more of these personal thought fictions; they really suit you!

God bless!