Reviews for Aliens Don't Exist
foxyfoxy90 chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
*Rubs up to you like a cat* Please finish I must know the end... 83
Kimnd chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Well disregard what I said last chapter. This relationship is unhealthy, Dib.
Kimnd chapter 4 . 10/19/2013
You say "I had sex with an imaginary alien" like it's a BAD thing, psychiatrist lady! If he knows it's not real, there's not much reason to try and erase Zim utterly.
Lanny-Sama chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
WHY o WHY did it stop there?! Awww I really really hope you are still continuing this... If not, I'll be sad :C
Tenshi no Shiine chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
I really love this so far! Please update soon!
Akiraa1996 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Why, why is all of your multi chapter awesome fics stop, especially right when they get good!? I want more DX T.T
turtlex chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
I know this story hasn't been worked on in a long time, but i t needs to be finished with such a good plot
NightInGale-Minds chapter 9 . 12/2/2012
Well even though this hasn't been updated for awhile, I still managed to get myself extremely engrossed into this story. The human mind truly is fascinating and this really is brilliant and I'm very interested in seeing what happens next.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 9 . 7/27/2012
I'll say it again; you've been portraying this very realistically. Perfectly normal behavior in reacting to such new and fear-provoking circumstances can look like typical "crazy" behavior to some people.

Well written! I hope to see more of this from you in future...
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Eeek. And here I was hoping he'd be able to monitor himself. You're doing a great job on the psychological aspect, and making Ms. Bueller a realistic counselor rather than a judgmental antagonist like I've seen in some stories.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I'd love to see Dib set up a hidden camera in his room somewhere. Not for anyone else to get proof- just for himself...

Membrane could always find the camera and watch the logs if you wanted. ;)
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
I'm enjoying this fic so far; I love a good mind-bender where reality is questionable. :)
mortoboe chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
asfgdgasdfgsjhdgf i had so many questions that went answered. D: But this fic is so amazing. I could see this whole story actually happening. Zim has got to be my favorite, and even though he's being sketchy and making dib doubt himself at every turn, i think zim would pull though Just arugh it's to bad the story seems to just drop off, it's really intense. I am loving this fic so much, it's hard to find any real good ones anymore.

5/5 3
somebodykillme chapter 9 . 5/4/2012
... you've converted me... will there be another chapter any time soon?
whats this chapter 9 . 3/29/2012
Could this be...? A forgotten story...? Aw... I was really enjoying it too... I gonna' review anway! Gah! I love youre brain! Poor Dib! Its hard to find stories that are so well put together! I hope you do return to this some day, I would like to know what Zim is planning... I really want to hug poor Dibbers right now! :'( I dont think youre crazy! This is very well written! Ill log on later and finish this review, da? J;