Reviews for Lessons
Mellarkios chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
"cologne rhymes with alone."
SweetieLove chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
How deep.. 0_0..I didn't get much sense of it though, but it's still nice even though I don't understand much..
Honeyprose chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Oh how lovely. I love a writer who can capture a wide array of emotion using such sparse words. It's evocative without being over the top or purple in anyway, and it's fantastic.

Wonderful job. )
Lass13 chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
-Nods- For someone who wrote around 3 in the morning... This is very, very well written, if not excellent. Keep writing more! Me like your writing style! If I have to rate, I'd give 4 out of 5 stars! ~Hane/Lass13~
Miss Rouge Apple chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Ah, how sweet... It's sad, in the games, that it seems as though Duke and Manna are just living together. There seemed to be no spark, no hint that they were enjoying each other's company... I'm glad you wrote this so we could see that there will always be a spark if you just look deep enough!
Mage the Observer chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
I don't think I've ever seen Duke/Manna done like this before... actually, I kinda like this spin on things!
teacupz chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this is so sweet... I was lurking in the Harvest Moon fandom and found out a fic of Duke x Manna -one of my fave pair, :P- -smashed by hammer- at the top of the pages! which belongs to you and I am reviewing now, :P

great story, once again... and as what I know, they are a quite interesting couple to explore since in the game, there are some nice plotholes about them, :)

but, I think Manna is a bit OOC since she uses to be more talkative, :) keep on writting, okay?