Reviews for Private Viewing
Aundielen chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Really interesting backstory for Angela and Brennan here!
Terri411 chapter 35 . 8/2/2013
Wow I really loved this BONES FF it was really good and so sad but so loving a real story to read
and yes I will tell my FF Friends about it so they can read and review also GOOD READ (I love
everything BONES) :-).
triix2402 chapter 35 . 4/30/2013
OMG! Best fanfic history EVER!
I'm forever re-reading your amazing Job!
vanillabug chapter 35 . 3/16/2012
This was a wonderful story. I loved what you did with the characters and the creative back story of Brennan and Angela's past. This was an absolute delight to read. Thank you for posting, I will be sure to check out your other stories.
kikki hope chapter 35 . 3/16/2012
The whole story is ooc full of angst, and and horrible vilonce
kikki hope chapter 32 . 3/14/2012
I think your summary needs to include warnings about rape, violence, and high angst. Coz u didn't include any of this things.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
I have now read 3 stories by this author, none range what they claim, they say humour and romance, or even humorous romance, and Angus... But they are not! They are hurt and comfort. 2 of the. 3 I have read have a lot to do with rape, amount the main characters, these situations need better ratings. And warning in the summary that you r writing about rape?

Ppl need to know in advance? So the remainder either warned, or they can choose a different story.

You write well, and would. Like to read more but probably won't as I don't know. What's. In them. And can not trust it.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/5/2012
This is the third stories I have red by this author. She wrights well. And is good we are the character not the b & & be
marceline19 chapter 34 . 1/4/2012
I love the Parker part!
marceline19 chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
really sweet end of chapter!
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 16 . 10/13/2011
There are certain people who deserved to be shot and killed. Child Molesters and Rapists are those people who I would not feel an ounce remorse if they were killed. Those who killed them should be honored for taking the monsters that walk on this earth.
Rori Potter chapter 35 . 5/24/2011
Brilliant story.
stephiet1973 chapter 35 . 1/31/2011
I really enjoyed this story. In fact, I read it all in one sitting! You have a very fluid style, nice job!
JesseniaRose chapter 12 . 1/2/2011
Amazing! Your writing style is so elegant and beautiful. I'd love to continue reading but unfortunately I have more homework that is calling my name. Again, it is a lovely story and I will continue to read those of yours in the future.
mendenbar chapter 35 . 12/31/2010
I am always excited to get a recommendation for a new author. And then to find that they are excellent craftsmasters. Wonderful work.