Reviews for Mystery of the Phantom
Guest chapter 45 . 9/26/2013
Wow once again absolutely amazing and brillant.
But NO Elizabeth can't only see herself as a mentor aaarrrrgghh. There has to be more John and Elizabeth are one, true soul mates. :D
amazing and brillant :D
love how you write and love all your amazing sga stories and LOVE how beautiful you write John /Elizabeth SPARKY :D Thank you :D
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 45 . 9/26/2013
One word needed... WOW! This was awesome! Though it wasn't so cool that Elizabeth now only feels like a Mentor to him.

Or is there more to it?
sheppardlover928 chapter 45 . 9/26/2013
Great job explaining how John got to Atlantis! Poor John sure has had a lonely life...but now, perhaps he can live among the expedition and enjoy the company?!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 45 . 9/25/2013
Wow. Nice work. Good job, my favorite part was where John was having the flashback to meeting the other Elizabeth. It was a nice read.

So, now that he's going to come out in the open, what will people's reactions be? And why do I have a nasty feeling that there's going to be individuals on Earth that are going to have less than altruistic ideas as to what to do with John?

Again, good job and I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 43 . 9/22/2013
Ohhhh Jeez... I'm really, really split about such a decision...

Great chapter though!
Rayclash chapter 44 . 8/31/2013
Excellent, just excellent! Such a beautifully written chapter, you can just see it all happen before your eyes! Spot on reactions with the team and it was quite interesting to see the whole "wraithspawn" explanation.

Thank you for another great chapter and please keep up the good work! Can't wait to read more! :)
Annelantis chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
What a brilliant chapter! I am still up at 02:30hrs because I could not wait and it kept me hooked from beginning to end. I loved the description of John's face. It was so incredibly easy to form a picture in my mind and I was fascinated by everyone's reactions. Teyla and Ronon's revulsion was surprising - his response to them pulling their guns on him was possibly extreme but I could understand it.

However, Elizabeth's acceptance was quite beautifully realised, as was her instinct to go after him and the conversation in which he explained why he wore the mask.

However, I was not at all expecting for John to reveal his past to Elizabeth and show her the older version of herself. It was a complete surprise - a welcome one at that. It was as if her treatment of him after seeing his face made him accept that she really could be trusted as he had hoped.

And thank goodness for Carson - he has been able to excuse Elizabeth's slip because he did the research she did and everyone will probably assume that she she found out his name in the same way.

This was just wonderful. I am very much looking forward to the next chapter. Thank you.
sheppardlover928 chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
Good to see an update! So now they know what John looks like...sad to imagine that handsome face all twisted like that... : (. Will John explain to Elizabeth how he came to be disfigured ? I am not sure if you revealed that already in the story or not?! Look forward to more!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 44 . 8/30/2013
Wow. Nice work! Well worth the wait. Love the reveal.
thewolf74 chapter 43 . 8/3/2013
This story is getting good.
Rayclash chapter 43 . 8/2/2013
Thank you for another great chapter! Such suspense you are building up! :)
As for your question, I'd say if it is mostly going to follow cannon then I'd say jump ahead, but that is just my two cents!

Please keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 43 . 8/2/2013
Another amazing and brilliant update . Love this retelling with just enough cannon ,but with a good and needed dose of your brilliant :)) story . I say go straight to John captured and unmasked . :)) the possibilities for what you can , will do to the stories are then endless . Amazing story and yea sparky hahaha .thank you for sharing :D
Annelantis chapter 43 . 7/29/2013
Another cool chapter. It made complete sense to me that John would be the one to take the dive. Also loved their talking over the radio and that their relationship they have is sort of bleeding into 'reality' now, so to speak.

As for your question, I'll admit to being somewhat torn. I would love to hear the conversation between John and Elizabeth when they split into pairs (if they end up together of course) but then I don't need the rest if it follows canon. But, John being unmasked is going to be very interesting indeed - don't suppose there's a way you can do both!?
sheppardlover928 chapter 43 . 7/29/2013
If the rescue of Jack and Woolsey is canon to the episode, then I vote for going straight to their capture and John's unmasking?! Loving this story by the way! Love the changes you make to fit your AU!
Sparky She-Demon chapter 43 . 7/29/2013
Jump straight to them being captured and John being unmasked! Please do that.

Very nice chapter, I liked it a lot.
181 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »