Reviews for Mystery of the Phantom
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 9 . 7/2
It really says something that Ronon would miss McKay more, particularly at this stage in their relationship, than Sumner
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 7/2
Enjoyed your explanation for the appearance change for Weir

Surprised but appreciated how Shepard's gun proved such a useful clue that he was not an Ancient
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 4 . 7/2
Ah, the sweet joys when everyone has the means and opportunity
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 7/2
Well, that was a lot less dramatic than I thought it would be. All good though :-)
Whirlwind421 chapter 50 . 7/24/2015
Awesome! I enjoyed the last few chapters of this story. And regarding this facial damage. If he ever wants to get it fixed. In the episode where Elizabeth was injured and her nanites fixed her. Just saying.
Whirlwind421 chapter 47 . 7/24/2015
Awesome!
Whirlwind421 chapter 44 . 7/24/2015
Wow...that sounds really bad. She must really like him if she wondered why he didn't want to hide that. (Maybe...that sounds bad...but he sounds pretty disfigured.)
Whirlwind421 chapter 41 . 7/23/2015
This was an exciting chapter. I'm glad Sumner is not coming back. Yay.
Whirlwind421 chapter 39 . 7/23/2015
No...he's not coming back with them...no!
Whirlwind421 chapter 37 . 7/23/2015
Aww...that was sweet. Much enjoyed.
Whirlwind421 chapter 31 . 7/22/2015
This was a really interesting chapter. What is behind his mask! This left us with more questions then answers. Evil. And poor John...when Elizabeth said that remark.
Whirlwind421 chapter 27 . 7/22/2015
Interesting chapter...I like how you completely pulled away from the series a little bit with this one. (Though, technically this is a episode in season five.)
Whirlwind421 chapter 22 . 7/21/2015
A hug! And a peck on the cheek. John must up have been a little thrilled. :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 16 . 7/20/2015
Oh...no bone? That can't be good!
Whirlwind421 chapter 15 . 7/20/2015
Yay...no kiss between Sumner and Elizabeth! Though, none between John and Elizabeth...any chance of that happening this story?
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »