Reviews for Mystery of the Phantom
Whirlwind421 chapter 12 . 7/19/2015
Okay, so he has to be from Earth...but that never was in any doubt was it?
Whirlwind421 chapter 11 . 7/19/2015
I was wondering where John slept. Glad, to know that I finally found out. Now, what does he eat...I assume he pilfers their supplies.
Whirlwind421 chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
So, basically Rodney is missing John (or a friend like John)...he just doesn't know it. LOL...
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 7/18/2015
Yay...you were right. It was soon. Yay...I enjoyed it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 7/17/2015
I can't wait for John's and Elizabeth's next meeting.
Annelantis chapter 50 . 8/21/2014
So sad to see this end as it seemed quite sudden, I thought the end would come with the events of the end of season 3. So, imagine my relief when I read the note at the end! By the way, I am definitely not going to have a go at you for not ending it with John and Elizabeth together, because that just wouldn't make sense. Elizabeth is far too sensible to get into a relationship with someone she is only just beginning to truly know and John is nowhere near in the right mind to be in one with her. It just makes me all the more eager to read part 3. Well done, mate!
Rayclash chapter 50 . 8/19/2014
Thank you for another great chapter and I agree that it felt like a good place to end this part! Keep up the good work and I sure look forward to part three! :)
Guest chapter 50 . 8/18/2014
Wonderful story

Yea the right place to stop part 2

Looking forward to part 3 "clash of the phantoms " and for the John and Elizabeth to begin.

Thanx
Guest chapter 49 . 7/21/2014
Fantastic update to a fantastic story

Rayclash chapter 49 . 7/11/2014
Thank you for another great chapter! The reunion went as well as can be expected after that time apart eh? Glad to see him reaching out at last. Even just knowing that John is still alive is something the family deserves to know.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more! :)
Guest chapter 49 . 6/27/2014
Great update to a great story.

sheppardlover928 chapter 49 . 6/26/2014
Good to see another chapter! Well...it was awkward and volatile...hope these first moments lead to a more reasonable time together..guess hoping for an emotional reunion with these men was never meant to be? Would love John to remember happier times, times with his Mom though, it couldn't have been all bad! Still don't like picturing John's handsome face mutilated...are you sure there isn't some miracle research somewhere that can mend his face...ah, but then he wouldn't be the Phantom...but then...he really isn't anymore, is he. Anyway, looking forward to more!
Guest chapter 49 . 6/25/2014
Awesome awesome awesome

Yes another update to this fantastic story.

Guest chapter 48 . 6/23/2014
Happy to see you back :))

Amazing and brilliant just don't seem to do justice to this story , to your writings .

Loved the "talk " between John and jack , perfect . They really are so alike . Love it .

So glad that Elizabeth is by his side as he is about to meet his family as so long apart .

Wonderful and amazing :)) and so waiting (hoping ) for the John and Elizabeth to start (hint hint )

Amazing :))

Rayclash chapter 48 . 6/19/2014
A very intresting chapter, thank you for writing this! Good to see that John takes his training seriously and I like the scenes with O'Neill and Mitchell! Please keep up the good work and I can't wait to read more of this! :)
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »