Reviews for Mystery of the Phantom
Guest chapter 48 . 6/10/2014
Yea another fantastic update .

So enjoying this entire series .

Thanks
Guest chapter 48 . 6/9/2014
Wow
Awesome amazing brilliant
Annelantis chapter 47 . 2/20/2014
Sorry I haven't reviewed sooner, I just haven't had the chance. I was, however extremely pleased and excited when I received the alert e-mail. It was a long wait, but worth it. I thought John's meeting with SG-1 was great and went just the way it should have. I was also impressed with how sceptical the IOA were about him. It couldn't be any other way. I did miss Elizabeth, but I am sure she is not going anywhere! Thanks for the new chapter and I happily anticipate the next one!
Guest chapter 47 . 2/8/2014
Wonderfully done . :))
Hope that Lorne ends up as John second in command :))

Wonderfully done : D
sheppardlover928 chapter 47 . 2/5/2014
Great chapter! I love John's confidence and plans in organizing his bid for military commander. Love that SG-1 will be helping him out! I'm wondering if My guess for John's second is correct! Can't wait to find out! Hurry with more!
Rayclash chapter 47 . 2/3/2014
Another great chapter! Thank you so much for the update and I must say that I can't wait for the next! You are doing a great job keeping the characters true to cannon and I liked the way you handled the situation with Sumner!

Keep up the good work! :)
Azurii chapter 47 . 2/3/2014
I'm sort of glad that I've waited a little bit to review again, because this chapter for me is defiantly the place to review. I love the little spin you have put on this and I'm so glad that you decided for Sumner to leave, especially the way it was done. It was professional and sticks to the character you have been writing and I'm just so relieved that you didn't kill him off.

I'm really hoping that the second-in-command will still be Lourne, I can't really think of anyone else to do that job (also he is in canon). I sort of want to see what he experiences in following orders from John and how John will gain his trust, also how he will gain the respect from the expedition.

I want to add something constructive but I really can't think of anything at the moment. I'm hoping that there will be more interactions between SGA-1 now and how they work, especially with Tayla and Ronan trying to see John as something more then a wraith-spawn.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 47 . 2/2/2014
Nice to see this story updated again. I really liked the chapter, I can't wait for more!
Mikki88 chapter 46 . 1/17/2014
Nice chapter, update soon.
Annelantis chapter 46 . 10/22/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, especially, the way everyone was so accepting of John, even Ronon, Teyla and Woolsey. It is wonderful that it is all coming together now. You have done such a brilliant job here.

I, for one, won't be too upset that Sumner won't be returning to Atlantis. He did his job, but like the team, I never felt the connection to him - just as he wanted. It is right as well that he would choose to resign rather than congratulate Elizabeth and the others for their efforts in retaking Atlantis.

My review is a little later than usual because I have been pondering the question you asked at the end of the chapter. My brain kind of went into overdrive. So, Sumner would be the first one - he won't be happy when he finds out who is replacing him. Perhaps a confrontation with Elizabeth is also in order when he realises how close they have been for so long. My second thought would be Daniel Jackson - I think Daniel would be very interested in John because he found the Glastonbury cave and also he has been in Atlantis for twenty years and amongst different cultures as well. Also, on a different note, Elizabeth and Daniel get on very well... My third thought is Vala. I can't imagine that John has met anyone like her and she would find him quite fascinating too - perhaps a bit of flirting that John might have to deal with (and Elizabeth).

I am really looking forward to the next chapter. The knowledge that John is going to meet his family is so exciting and I just can't wait. Thank you again.
Guest chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
Wonderful wonderful . Amazing story :)) any way that johns face can be fixed by some healing device ?
Definitely his family and Elizabeth's too . This way others can point out to them their obvious connection , spark between John and Elizabeth :))
Amazing and brilliant series :))
Love how you write :)) thank you
sparky always :D
sheppardlover928 chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
Ah, yes...John is perfect for the military commander job! If John goes back to Earth, perhaps there is Go'ald technology that can restore his face to its former glory?! Looking forward tomJohn meeting his family again!,
Rayclash chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
Yet another great chapter of my favorite story! Thank you so much for the update and this development is really interesting! If I might be able to make a request I'd like for John to meet two persons; Sumner and Teal'c! That would be (in my mind anyway) two very interesting encounters!

Please keep up the good work on this story and I hope to be able to read more soon! :)
Sparky She-Demon chapter 46 . 10/21/2013
A small altercation with Sumner would be interesting to see. This is a very nice update, I liked it a lot. Can't wait to see what happens next.
JACarter chapter 46 . 10/20/2013