Reviews for Mystery of the Phantom
Lord of No Fate chapter 30 . 8/10/2012
Update! I must know the other half of this episode!
JACarter chapter 30 . 8/9/2012
cant wait for more
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 29 . 7/3/2012
That was very short... unexpectedly short actually... :P And I bet Lucius's trip is going to be beyond the expectations! Can't wait!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 28 . 6/8/2012
So even the Phantom isn't able to save everyone... is he?

Looking forward to more. Is it likely that a ship will be starting soon between the Phantom and Liz?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 27 . 1/15/2012
What is Michael up to... he never is up to any good at all.
StarEcho chapter 16 . 11/26/2011
Really good story! Just a question though..towards the beginning of this chapter it says, "Did it occur to you that Colonel Caldwell might be under the same influence as Colonel Sheppard?" Phoebus asked.." Colonel Sheppard? I don't get it. I didn't think that Sheppard was in this story, other than as the Phantom...
marajade33 chapter 26 . 11/8/2011
I've been really enjoying this story and it's prequal. Keep up the good work.
Sparky She-Demon chapter 26 . 10/21/2011
I've read both of your stories today concerning the "Phantom of Atlantis". I love them and cannot wait for more! Can't wait for the kiss either.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 26 . 10/19/2011
HAHA! Mixing two different franchises as well as genres!

I LOVE YOU!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 26 . 10/18/2011
Michael tricked him and John fell for it... hook, line and sinker.q
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 25 . 8/10/2011
I was wondering what you were going to do with Michael on this one... I figured he would have to show up but didn't think it would be JOhn he'd be working with. Are we getting any closer to finding out why John wants to protect Earth so badly? Is his background going to be revealed soon?
Mappadouji chapter 25 . 8/9/2011
Well at least this time around John has better weapons then missiles to use.
marc chapter 24 . 7/12/2011
great chapter.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 24 . 7/11/2011
I get this feeling that John's gateship has a few more tricks up his sleeve. It's interesting to see Elizabeth in such a role, she seems to be taking the decisions well... maybe it just hasn't hit her yet.
marc chapter 23 . 6/19/2011