Reviews for Dueces Wild
BlankPage101 chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
This is really amazing and awesome I love this so much! Please continue this! Don't stop now!
Disaray chapter 2 . 4/27/2010
I just read this story and I think its wonderful. I wish you would update it. I cant wait to see what happens with Jay and Criss.
Rachel chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
) GREAT STORY! Criss Angel is AWSOME and so is this story! Keep writing and start updating! )
Lucky chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
It's like you fell off the face of the planet, because you have not updated in a very long time. I love your story so far. The plot is very good in my eyes. Jacey is a well thought out character. Keep up the great writing. Update as soon as possible.
KORi chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
ahmahzing! i luv criss angel :D update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2009
awsome story!

update soon!
ticked off chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
have you ever heard of this thing called updating?
sydney chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
you should update very soon!
PixieSkull2312 chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
How like him "my hat wouldn't fit on right" and his head is bleeding, I liked how this chapter delved into their past a little..letting us get to know them better. A nice balance of humor and seriousness...or however you say it! :D
OHSNAP chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
] i am in love with your story so far.

i really like jacey :]

update soon, please!
MiMiBubbles chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
This is really good and can't wait to read more!
deppdependant chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
:) I seriously love this story!
MiMiBubbles chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
this is a good start to this story. can't wait for more )
deppdependant chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
FINALLY, I have a Criss Angel story that I can read and enjoy! I am so happy that went through with this fiction and wrote it. YAY! It is wonderful so far! I cant wait for more! And thanks so much for giving a shout out for my series, that was sweet of you! :) UPDATE SOON!

Always,