Reviews for What They Have
Atreyl chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
The ending killed some part of me inside. But this story is so freaking well-written and I'm part-masochist, so I'm favoriting.
Liz Yeriod chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
The way you wrote this is wonderful. The same utterance and then a few lines of a tale followed by a variation of the utterance makes the story seem to almost have a rhythm. I always admire the way you are able to set up mood and emotion in your fanfic stories and this is an excellent example.
xxbeyondxbirthdayxx chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I was sure I had reviewed this fic... but it's becoming obvious I'm suffering of Alzheimer... lol

I loved it the first time, just as I loved reading it again right now, and this time, I don't forget to review
HeartBeatFailure-x chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
*Fav before anything else*

I cant believe this has only 3 (now 4 xD) reviews.

Something as good as this should be praised...with stuff...

I loved it D

The whole everythingness of it.

Feel proud lmao
Natalie.M chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wow, that was really good, never in a million years could make something like this,
Yoru K-Chan chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
Aw, so cute... Bless them. this is one of my favourite pairings and you did it justice... congratulations on writing this so well and i shall be checking out some more of you work soon...

Once again a great story, absolutely loved it...

K-chan3
Sashocirrione chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This is very nice. It is sweet, and quite descriptive, without being too descriptive. I like the lack of dialogue.