Reviews for And It Blew Those Four Walls Down
Freya922 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This brief story was just devastating. The damage to the brothers' soul-deep relationship heartbreaking and unnerving to witness in the show but doubly so in this fic where you could explore it in more depth.
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
"and the clouds they rolled away...and one set of jones's was standing that day..."
restless-heart-syndrome chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Woah that was deep! But I remember thinking that they skipped past rather an important moment in that scene, and I'm glad you have written this and paid it the attention it deserves. Thanks ;)

sergeantmicky chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This. Is. Awesome. I just found your work now (thanks to your lovely review of my story :D) and I was totally riveted by this one. I hadn't found any tags that dealt with Dean's time on the plane yet, and so was very pleased to see this one. Your understanding of Dean's situation is perfect. Even though it hurts, it seems completely appropriate for him to not want Sam's comfort in this story. Good for you for getting in Dean's head so well. Nice job! :)

P.S. Will definitely be reading more of your work in the future! :)
writergirl94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
this would have been an excellent scene in the episode
trecebo chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Almost makes me NOT want to get on a plane. Like I do that ever so much, but really? No.
bhoney chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww, it's sad to see so much distance between the boys. Lovely imagery.
InSecret chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
YES. This is the scene I so badly wanted. Meh, POV, whatevs, I think you nailed it. Thankyou!
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009