Reviews for Operation: BBRAE
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
this was such a fun one shot, haha. it was a really enjoyable read, and it made me smile silly! nice job!
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Somehow, I thought this would be like, TT: secret agents or something, but then I remembered, this is fanfiction!
That was... a huge surprise.
LilBlackBird chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Omg XD this was BEYOND FUNNY XD I loved it!
Annie chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This... This was fantastic. I normally don't read many one-shots, but I'm so very glad I chose to read this one! I've absolutely no idea how you came up with this, but it's totally something Gar would do! He's also kind of a BAMF, huh? I mean, to break a penis off a famous statue, repair said statue, accidentally attach your hand to the penis, and STILL get the girl. Dang. Great job!

-Annie
DFaF Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Hilarious.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
gross!
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
so hilarious man. good writing. luv ur style. sorry for txt tlk im talkin with my friends right now. ill see if theyll read. i like think its funny how everybodys yellin at him and hes like you wa a go out with me? while superglued to a statues dong. priceless
in freedom or in fear chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
So, I was browsing a TT author's favorites, as I do, and I saw this. The title and description were vaguely familiar, so I clicked.

Then I saw the first line, remembered, and started giggling madly.

I have no words for the hilarity.
ArtMelody chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
HAHAA! I can't stop laughing!

that would be so funny if it happened!

awesome!
Andrien chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I started out going WTF, WHO IS DAVID AND WHY IS BEAST BOY HOLDING HIS PENIS? I was quite disturbed and alarmed, but luckily I read on a couple paragraphs, realized it was a famous statue, and was promptly very amused.

I can just picture the ending clearly in my mind. I wish that vid was on youtube: "STUPID KID ASKS OUT GIRL WHILE HOLDING STATUE'S PENIS." Awwww.

Love this. :)
Rainbowpoopies chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews, It's amazing! and so funny! I first, I was confused and kinda scared but when I got it... I was laughing so hard I could barely read on!

Having his hand get stuck and then having Rachel come in, PURE GENIUS!

I bow to thee, for this ROCKS!
AzurexJen S chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice, very nice. PERFECT timing. lmao! Wow that has got to suck! I loved it! But I could have lived my whole life without that picture in my head... wrong... just wrong.
RazorLike chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
...You don't wanna know what my first thought was while reading the phrases from "I'm standing (...)" to "(...)wedding tackle.".

If only you could get the image of me wide eyes and jaw droped, you'd laugh yourself to tears as I did!

O.H M.Y G.O.D!That was so funy!Great job, really! (But you're right, what with the "Matisse" thing? I didn't get it...:(

Wow, I truly love it...Keep up the good work!
London Romance chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Haha, this is pretty much the funniest thing I've read today. Thanks for making me laugh hysterically. :)
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
My gosh, this is brilliant. It's written wonderfully, all the characters are in character, it's simple and the AU works nicely here without being distracting. It's so funny too, I was cracking up through this whole thing.

How in the word did this idea EVER pop into your mind? It's hilarious, but I have to wonder how this particular plotline came to be. I would love to critique, but I simply can't think of anything that needs improving.

The writing and pacing is nice. The last two lines are brilliant, the whole thing, infact, is brilliant. Great job.