Reviews for The Article
NarutoShippings chapter 36 . 2/28
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY READ THIS ALL IN ONE DAY!
Guest chapter 35 . 12/2/2014
Its a good idea for a story and that's why I made it this far, but there are soooo many gaps in the pkot . I'm not flaming you just trying to help you improve. You said sai's parents were both dead, how is his father moving him to another hospital then? And a couple chapters ago tenten found out that shikamaru and temari were dating for 4 years, how does she suddenly not know about them? Also I though sai wanted to steal ten ten from neji to make him pay for the hyuuga clan killing his psrents , why is he suddenly pushing for ten ten to go back to him? There were quite a few more gaps, but these are all I can remember for now. Please be conscious of it in the future when writing stories.
sasuke140 chapter 36 . 1/1/2014
I loved it
onepieceofnarutoandbleach chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
OMG...one of the best fics I've read! This was amazing! I wish i would have been on the journey with you when you wrote this! But I'm so happy I found this! IT'S SO AMAAAZING! Thank you for finishing it and for putting your time and effort into making this, it was so very well worth it! It seems you don't get on fanfiction anymore, which is a bummer, but I just want to thank you so much for making such an amazing and deep story that I will forever keep in my heart...Thank you 3
ILoVeTeNtEn chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Wtf ur a filipino o.o
Clato321 chapter 36 . 10/7/2013
by far my faovrite nejiten story. i know this was 2 years ago, so 4 since you started it but you should write the after of this story, i can't believe i would hate someone as much as i hated kiyumi, it would be really REALLY amzing to see what happened after the wedding and a couple of kids. kiyumi back to destroy their lief? I DON'T KNOW I LOVED THIS WAY TOO MUCH, THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT!
pinkme123 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Wow. 1 chapter at it already beats every neji ten ten story I've read. Love. Absolutely LOVE.
stronger13 chapter 36 . 7/12/2013
I REALLY CRIED WITH YOUR STORY AND I DID NOT REGRET THAT I READ IT. YOU'RE A GREAT WRITER. nejiten forever!
Juunnachi chapter 36 . 6/8/2013
Sugoiiiii! I can't believe i read all those chapters without skipping anything. This is just amazing story. *sobs messily on the pillow*. aww you're a great author. I love you. Arigato!
HaibaraAiFan chapter 36 . 4/27/2013
Seriously I love this, it's now my number 1 naruto fic.
HaibaraAiFan chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
I suddenly feel sorry for Kiba.
pandoraprobz chapter 36 . 4/7/2013
This was an excellent story, I loved it :D what was really funny about this last chapter for me though is that as it got to the part of the story when Neji was rushing to get to her, my heart will go on started playing on my pandora. funny how that works lol but yes very good read!
benny-ghee chapter 33 . 3/3/2013
awwww,dis is super touching and i cnt wait 4 d both of dem 2 get hooked up again...wonderful piece of work missy! 'winks...,,./
benny-ghee chapter 32 . 3/3/2013
nah...wasnt sucky at all...i love d out come
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 31 . 2/6/2013