Reviews for The needs of the many
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I do wish Harry could call him master or something besides father, but the rest, I love. It is great. And I hope there will be an epilogue.
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey! I'm re-reading this for the fourth time because I love it so much and I was wondering if you plan on updating soon? Its just so good and we don't know anything about Dumbledore's retaliation or Voldemort or the tailor session or even Harry feeding from Raphael or hunting or the vampires revenge on harry's relatives/ other members of the order (other than just getting them mad, to me it would seem that the Count would be more personally insulted than to be satisfied at just angering the Order). Please please PLEASE think about continuing! (and the other story with Godric and Eric and Harry too!) :D keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I think this is a great story. I always like these type of stories. I've always thought that Harry was treated like a pawn and not a person. Like he actually means nothing to anyone. Having him tell the order piss off is great. I do think that there should be an epilogue because it doesn't have a finished air to it.
Wragziez chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
love it keep up the good work!

-Grace
angelic harp chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I love the story. Update soon!
YaoiRules92 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
That was, no! IS sooo cool! I wanna read the epilogue now!

I really wanna know how this ens and of course we can't forget the smut, now can we?
Greysh chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Very sexy fic! I loved how you wrote the vampires.

harry is so cute and sexy little cherub.
hope21108 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
i love this story
Miss Ulv chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Kjempebra :) Jeg h├ąper du oppdaterer snart ;D
silverharpie17 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
OMG! Are u gonna to finish!1! I love this story! so hottt! i had many nose bleeds! LOL! Anyways, i hope you finish this! Can't wait for it!
SagenWarrior chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
love love it. Can't wait to see more.
perol chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Absolutely love this story! I look forward to the next update.
nosyrosie16 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
please put the next chapter up please! really would like to know what you had in mind for the epilogue please! udpate soon!
Miss Darknesss chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
This was great! i really enjoyed reading it. I hpe you do finish it up with a nice epilogue at least or even continue on with it.
Suichi's Water chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Mmmmm...all is right in the world. Harry is so very debauched. The only thing that upset me is that they got away ALIVE AND STILL WALKING! *snarls at the order* How dare you all. Anyway I would love to see another chapter.
251 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »