Reviews for The needs of the many
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I think this is a great story. I always like these type of stories. I've always thought that Harry was treated like a pawn and not a person. Like he actually means nothing to anyone. Having him tell the order piss off is great. I do think that there should be an epilogue because it doesn't have a finished air to it.
Wragziez chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
love it keep up the good work!

-Grace
angelic harp chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I love the story. Update soon!
YaoiRules92 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
That was, no! IS sooo cool! I wanna read the epilogue now!

I really wanna know how this ens and of course we can't forget the smut, now can we?
Greysh chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Very sexy fic! I loved how you wrote the vampires.

harry is so cute and sexy little cherub.
hope21108 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
i love this story
Miss Ulv chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Kjempebra :) Jeg h├ąper du oppdaterer snart ;D
silverharpie17 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
OMG! Are u gonna to finish!1! I love this story! so hottt! i had many nose bleeds! LOL! Anyways, i hope you finish this! Can't wait for it!
SagenWarrior chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
love love it. Can't wait to see more.
perol chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Absolutely love this story! I look forward to the next update.
nosyrosie16 chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
please put the next chapter up please! really would like to know what you had in mind for the epilogue please! udpate soon!
Miss Darknesss chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
This was great! i really enjoyed reading it. I hpe you do finish it up with a nice epilogue at least or even continue on with it.
Suichi's Water chapter 3 . 5/28/2010
Mmmmm...all is right in the world. Harry is so very debauched. The only thing that upset me is that they got away ALIVE AND STILL WALKING! *snarls at the order* How dare you all. Anyway I would love to see another chapter.
cobraqueen17 chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
I LOVE!
astrakage chapter 3 . 5/25/2010
I love this. I hope that you have more soon as I can't wait to see where you take this next.
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »