Reviews for The needs of the many
WynterRavenheart chapter 3 . 8/11/2010
Let's follow protocol and let Albus make one last attempt at Harry's life before we give them happily ever after )
IchigoRenji chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
more plz, great story
loretta537 chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
this is a good story. i would love another chapter or two with the order coming to terms with what happened and what some of them found out about albus and a few of the others
Wragziez chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I LOVE THE WHOLE STORY! PLEASE TRY TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE LIKE THIS AND IF YOU CAN'T, OH WELL! LOVE IT!
Rotture chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
This story was quite wonderful, and i find myself disappointed it hasn't been updated in so long...
tink chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I loved reading this! It was wonderful and so different from the usual fare. Anyway, thanks for writing please continue to do so and I look forward to reading more of what you produce. :)

cheers!
joniskpelare chapter 3 . 6/20/2010
I do wish Harry could call him master or something besides father, but the rest, I love. It is great. And I hope there will be an epilogue.
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Hey! I'm re-reading this for the fourth time because I love it so much and I was wondering if you plan on updating soon? Its just so good and we don't know anything about Dumbledore's retaliation or Voldemort or the tailor session or even Harry feeding from Raphael or hunting or the vampires revenge on harry's relatives/ other members of the order (other than just getting them mad, to me it would seem that the Count would be more personally insulted than to be satisfied at just angering the Order). Please please PLEASE think about continuing! (and the other story with Godric and Eric and Harry too!) :D keep up the good work!
Anon chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
I think this is a great story. I always like these type of stories. I've always thought that Harry was treated like a pawn and not a person. Like he actually means nothing to anyone. Having him tell the order piss off is great. I do think that there should be an epilogue because it doesn't have a finished air to it.
Wragziez chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
love it keep up the good work!

-Grace
angelic harp chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
I love the story. Update soon!
YaoiRules92 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
That was, no! IS sooo cool! I wanna read the epilogue now!

I really wanna know how this ens and of course we can't forget the smut, now can we?
Greysh chapter 3 . 6/11/2010
Very sexy fic! I loved how you wrote the vampires.

harry is so cute and sexy little cherub.
hope21108 chapter 3 . 6/11/2010