Reviews for The needs of the many
Lady Ashlynne chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Oh, very nice! *evil smirk*
Suezanne chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
basiln chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
lovin the fic
tamzingrace chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Love the story, glad that Dumbledore got a bashing, hope you continue the story more, will dumbledore cause some problems trying to get Harry back? Looking forward to more!
The Iza chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
This is quite possibly the best Harry/OC fic I have ever read. :3 Your writing style is lovely and everything flows so smoothly! Good job!

But..;_;...is that really the end? (Besides the epilogue)

I'll give you my first born if you continue with this beyond nifty fic.
drang88 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Wow...am speechless! It was so very sexy...I'm really liking your story so far...how far are you planning to continue this?
frostyhogwarts chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Awesome. I love the relationship and the dressing down of the Order.
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
sexy... :D
MsKhleom chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
a long chapter, my favorite!

and so much more interesting than a bachelor thesis

Perhaps a chapter on it will be just a little short, and less interesting the narrative point of view, you can always included this part in the next chapter? As you want finally
Elpin chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Drit bra kapittel! Veldig kule vampyrer! :)

Lenge siden jeg har hørt fra deg, kanskje jeg ringer i kveld. Bare TRE UKER IGJEN TIL JEG KOMMER! :D:D

Kosemose!
THE mlb chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
More sex? Please, pretty please! :)
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Nicely done job of Dumbledore and the Order bashing. Harry gave his most "close friends and family" a dish of truth of how he feels about them and their plans. I'm glad the Count's family seems to accept Harry. Harry is already changing his view of human mortals. I did snicker when Harry turned his back to the "uninteresting" Dumbledore and the Order to get his needs met by his mate. I hate to see the story end and wish there would be more.
Renap chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Awesome simply fing awesome... I just wished Harry would have said a little more or maybe even cursed someone... And what with Snape? He seemed I dont know... anyways awesome chapter... waiting patiently for the next update.
excentrykemuse chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Definitely should be a sexy epilogue. So glad that this was updated! I was squee-ing all the way through.

cheers, cen
Dolphindreamer chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Only one more chapter! NO! I love this story! It's amazing and so well written and now you tell me you're only writing an epilogue! *cries* What about more revenge? And voldemort? And more sex scenes introducing harry to things and harry learning about being a vampire and and theres so much more! Please think about continuing it. Love the story. Keep writing!
253 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »