Reviews for The needs of the many
tamzingrace chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Love the story, glad that Dumbledore got a bashing, hope you continue the story more, will dumbledore cause some problems trying to get Harry back? Looking forward to more!
The Iza chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
This is quite possibly the best Harry/OC fic I have ever read. :3 Your writing style is lovely and everything flows so smoothly! Good job!

But..;_;...is that really the end? (Besides the epilogue)

I'll give you my first born if you continue with this beyond nifty fic.
drang88 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Wow...am speechless! It was so very sexy...I'm really liking your story so far...how far are you planning to continue this?
frostyhogwarts chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Awesome. I love the relationship and the dressing down of the Order.
Johnny-on-the-spot chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
sexy... :D
MsKhleom chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
a long chapter, my favorite!

and so much more interesting than a bachelor thesis

Perhaps a chapter on it will be just a little short, and less interesting the narrative point of view, you can always included this part in the next chapter? As you want finally
Elpin chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Drit bra kapittel! Veldig kule vampyrer! :)

Lenge siden jeg har hørt fra deg, kanskje jeg ringer i kveld. Bare TRE UKER IGJEN TIL JEG KOMMER! :D:D

Kosemose!
THE mlb chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
More sex? Please, pretty please! :)
Tommy14 chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Nicely done job of Dumbledore and the Order bashing. Harry gave his most "close friends and family" a dish of truth of how he feels about them and their plans. I'm glad the Count's family seems to accept Harry. Harry is already changing his view of human mortals. I did snicker when Harry turned his back to the "uninteresting" Dumbledore and the Order to get his needs met by his mate. I hate to see the story end and wish there would be more.
Renap chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Awesome simply fing awesome... I just wished Harry would have said a little more or maybe even cursed someone... And what with Snape? He seemed I dont know... anyways awesome chapter... waiting patiently for the next update.
excentrykemuse chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Definitely should be a sexy epilogue. So glad that this was updated! I was squee-ing all the way through.

cheers, cen
Dolphindreamer chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Only one more chapter! NO! I love this story! It's amazing and so well written and now you tell me you're only writing an epilogue! *cries* What about more revenge? And voldemort? And more sex scenes introducing harry to things and harry learning about being a vampire and and theres so much more! Please think about continuing it. Love the story. Keep writing!
Reisshadow chapter 3 . 11/19/2009
Very nice.

I'd love to see the infighting in the Order now that all the details are known, and the reaction of the general public to the concequences of Dumbledore's actions. Also Voldies reaction when Snape tells him what happened.

I've never liked Dumbledore and this fic give me all the bashing I love in a fic, with a lovely serving of OMC Slash. Brilliant!

Looking forward to the next part!
AngsterGangster chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
we need to hear the confrontation with dumbles and with everyone else of course!
black-hurt17 chapter 2 . 11/9/2009