Reviews for The needs of the many
amimochi123 chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I really enjoyed this! Though personally I wouldn't go for a Star Trek crossover, it doesn't really fit for me.

Good job, please post more!
basiln chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
nice. looking forward to seeing dumbles in a snit.
Red Valentino chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
no star trek please, I don't think it fits. i think you do the effect of this change with harry...there's nothing like a good anti dumble and others story (for me)
Suezanne chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
twice? I'll have you know I've lived enought for at least three times including wall climbing tree climbing and being on the roof of a two story building take a hint and guess that I LOVE high places
MsChleom chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
A next that is certainly, maybe with Firefly/Serenity ? But if Star Trek, a little explain for the neophyte (me )
Skullera chapter 2 . 10/19/2009
Really like this idea so far... Harry falling in love seemed a bit quick but I supposed you could say that he was allowing his instincts to guide him on this one. But i love the dynamics between the whole father, childe, lover, mentor, etc thing. If you're looking for suggestions for what comes next, maybe if you concentrate the story around the vampire community, so like raphael said, his court is more powerful than voldemort, have them destroy the bastard and his army, but also punish those that dared to hurt harry as well. So defenitly have the headmaster pay for plkaying god,m i think. But don't turn it inot a bashing everyone story. but i do want to see some proper headmaster getting his just rewwards. Do you read mpregs? Cos that would be a nice subplot. with harry learning more about what it means to be a vampire... perhaps having the other vampires become overprotected of him as a change of him being used in the past... Maybe the wizards feel the vampires stole their hero so they decide to wage war on the vampires and suddenly harry is fighting against the very people whom he sacrificed so much for in the past... really there are so many routes this story could go and i'm sure that when inspiration hits you will come up with an amzing plot to go with th rest of your story. Whatever you write, i'm sure everyone will enjoy.

Hope to see more soon.
mysnecret chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
omg! So Hot! If it has a limitted engagement I'm glad I was lucky enough to catch it.
Saint Arkham chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Maybe you should do a dresden crossover, you know red court vampires and such.
Cera Phim chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I initially thought this was a one-shot so I was very pleased to see a new page. I am also curious as to where this story is headed so I'll check back frequently.

Thanks!

Cera Phim
Elpin chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Where the H did this come from! I was fanning myself the whole time of course.

Men, Star Trek, seriøst? Lol, det vet jeg ikke om jeg hadde likt. Jeg trenger mer Dumbledore-bashing or jeg syns kanskje en True Blood crossover ikke hadde vært dumt! Bare for guds skyld hold deg langt unna Twilight!

Awesome chapter! Harry is too cute. You're really good at writing feminin!Harry.

Kosemose!

Elpin

ps: nå har jeg problemer med internett, så jeg må rømme til Fattern for å sende email. :P
x.X.x.Nefarious.x.X.x chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
NONONONONONONO!

This better not be a oneshot Rokkis. I mean it. I'll MURDER you if it is.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
cool and yah wont for the smut with this rating there is other smut on this site
Elpin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Guh... *is puddle of goo* so sweet and hot, the perfect combination.

Although, it's just mean, to end it there. :P

Kosemose!
Alexan Sylvana chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This most assuredly needs either more chapters or a sequel. I really like this OC, and I like the romance, yes, but I want to know what happened after, not some 'happily ever after' story piece. And, as someone else said, Harry needs to go back to at least get his possessions, and a guarantee that the Goblins will keep his account open, as he is neither alive nor dead now.

Please, we desire more. [by we, I mean me and my other little personalities XD]
njferrell chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Very nice. Though, I would like to have seen everyone's reaction to Raphael and Harry. And, that Raphael does what Harry wants and not the butt hole Dumbledore and his chickens. Or, how did they get rid of Voldy and his butt kissers.

Even if he Could walk away from his possessions, he should get them. Why leave them or his money for otheres like Ron to get.
242 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »