Reviews for The needs of the many
Saint Arkham chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Maybe you should do a dresden crossover, you know red court vampires and such.
Cera Phim chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
I initially thought this was a one-shot so I was very pleased to see a new page. I am also curious as to where this story is headed so I'll check back frequently.

Thanks!

Cera Phim
Elpin chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
Where the H did this come from! I was fanning myself the whole time of course.

Men, Star Trek, seriøst? Lol, det vet jeg ikke om jeg hadde likt. Jeg trenger mer Dumbledore-bashing or jeg syns kanskje en True Blood crossover ikke hadde vært dumt! Bare for guds skyld hold deg langt unna Twilight!

Awesome chapter! Harry is too cute. You're really good at writing feminin!Harry.

Kosemose!

Elpin

ps: nå har jeg problemer med internett, så jeg må rømme til Fattern for å sende email. :P
x.X.x.Nefarious.x.X.x chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
NONONONONONONO!

This better not be a oneshot Rokkis. I mean it. I'll MURDER you if it is.
zeo knight chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
cool and yah wont for the smut with this rating there is other smut on this site
Elpin chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Guh... *is puddle of goo* so sweet and hot, the perfect combination.

Although, it's just mean, to end it there. :P

Kosemose!
Alexan Sylvana chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
This most assuredly needs either more chapters or a sequel. I really like this OC, and I like the romance, yes, but I want to know what happened after, not some 'happily ever after' story piece. And, as someone else said, Harry needs to go back to at least get his possessions, and a guarantee that the Goblins will keep his account open, as he is neither alive nor dead now.

Please, we desire more. [by we, I mean me and my other little personalities XD]
njferrell chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Very nice. Though, I would like to have seen everyone's reaction to Raphael and Harry. And, that Raphael does what Harry wants and not the butt hole Dumbledore and his chickens. Or, how did they get rid of Voldy and his butt kissers.

Even if he Could walk away from his possessions, he should get them. Why leave them or his money for otheres like Ron to get.
Hericus C chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Awesome, but I would have like to seen the result from the Order and the War. And what were the three unbreakable vows?
Beth chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
LOVE IT! I just wish it wasn't just a oneshot!
235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16